Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Worst Video Games You've Played

Megaman Battle Network 4. We go from the brilliance that is MMBN3, to probably the single worst game I have ever played. I tend to avoid bad titles, but I saw this one cheap (having heard nothing about it), and figured it would be worth it to see the story continue.

And it would have been. If the game had a continuation of the story. Or anything at all to recommend it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

It's hard to say what I think is legitimately terrible because I only buy games I intend to like.

That being said, Shifters is awful. Almost any non-Might & Magic property from the now-defunct 3DO is a candidate.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

Heavenly Sword and Dragon Age. I just didn't like them. I can't really say why, cause I don't know really. I guess maybe game play it's self is the reason. I'm odd i know.

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

I owned WWF Attitude. I don't know why considering I've always hated professional wrestling. The game sucked so much.

I currently own a game called Falling Stars which came in a three pack with Chulips and one other game I don't recall (or maybe it was just a double-pack... whatever)... this game... the plot/story is just lazy. The controls are wonky, mini-games are lame, the battle system is lame, the character and monster designs are lame. This is basically a dress-up game with added features to make it appear as though it offers more than dressing up. You can acquire a small array of dresses and accessories to change your appearance (yes dresses, your character is a girl). The ending is lame and confusing. The game makes you think there's more gameplay past the final battle both due to how the story plays out and the fact that once the credits end, you end up right back in front of the final boss.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Blog Entries

FFX

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    I owned WWF Attitude. I don't know why considering I've always hated professional wrestling. The game sucked so much.
    woah woah woah woah

That game, like WWF Warzone before it, was a masterpiece.

there was a picture here

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jibril View Post
    ff4
    ff6
    ff9
    silent hill 2
    system shock 2
    half-life
    portal
    shadow of the colossus
    xenogears
    valkyrie profile
    suikoden 2
    super metroid
    a link to the past
    ocarina of time
    persona 4
    fallout 2
    morrowind
    pokemon gsc
    mario galaxy 2
    mgs1
    mega man x
    street fighter: the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    No one has mentioned Superman 64 yet?
    I think someone did, but your right, its controls are the stuffs of living nightmares.

I have a few games that belong on this list:

Any sports managing games... seriously x.x what a terrible idea.

Now, I consider myself very easily pleased, but THIS tripe is simple the worst RPG I have ever played. Terrible story, terrible fighting and the voice acting... dry dull and completely forgettable.

Now the next game is the stuff of Legends... Legendary Nightmares that is, I shudder just to think about how truly bad this game is.

That game is...

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

EoFF itself is a pretty horrible game. Been playing it for almost 2 decades and have yet to complete it.