Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    *subscribes to this thread*

I don't stream very often because when Danielle and I both run FFXIV and I attempt to stream, it ends up pretty awful. HOWEVER. I am considering streaming a few other things. My favourite streams are "first time playing" streams, and if anyone here wants to take a stab at streaming their first time playing Frog Fractions, I will do my best to witness it (or just watch the video later, so please save it). And they have to play it without reading up about it first. Go in blind!
    Frog Fractions was a phenomenal game.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Not sure if anyone remotely cares (or is even awake) but I'm grinding the Elite Four in Pokemon Gold until I either beat it or get bored. No mic or webcam or anything fun like that. Just glorious pixels.

Twitch

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I think a small handful of people popped in and out for my Stream; unfortunately I don't know if anyone was actually there for the Slowbro clutch that beat the game!

SLOWBRO CLUTCH.jpg

Thanks to everyone who did pop in for a few minutes though. I know I pick the worst times to stream.

the end.jpg

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

Not sure anybody will wanna watch me die a large number of times, but I'll probably be streaming the PC version of Dark Souls 2 tonight. I need to fiddle with some settings, but hopefully it should look decent enough. Probably'll start it around 8 - 8:30 PM EDT with a new character.
    what kind of nation should we build? a good nation? a nation of plenty? a nation of muffled joy?

The Old Skool Warrior LocoColt04's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros)

Just got home from work and I'm going to stream a bit of Bound by Flame with viewer's choices throughout the stream! As I periodically stream this title, I will allow all choices in the game to be made by majority vote - you guys get to choose which responses we give and how we shape the story.

Going live in about five minutes:
    Twitch.tv - MisterCZAR

The Old Skool Warrior LocoColt04's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros)

That game was unreasonably difficult - and not because it's challenging but because the controls are wonky and the targeting system is awful. I mean, I can play Dark Souls II and I know this game isn't "harder" than that.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

shion's Let's Play continues to inspire me!

http://www.twitch.tv/sephex1982

Alrighty, testing out my streaming ability for a bit and playing some Romancing SaGa 3. http://www.twitch.tv/rez09

EDIT: Alrighty, my pockets (and treasury) are empty, my people are anguished, my army has lost every single war, my gear is super weak, and I still don't have a fifth member, but I got the turbo-charged dragon car to fly off a cliff, so overall I'd say my venture was a success.
    Last edited by Rez09; 07-02-2014 at 06:01 PM.

I guess i could talk about my stream since i am starting to put some serious work into it finally... I am working on the Steam Game Challenge you can see the rules here (also has a list of most of my games.. some will be added or removed)

As far as the times i stream, I haven't really set up a schedule yet because i haven't really found a peak time for viewers quite yet. But hopefully I will see a few of you there.. come chat and watch me fail at games XD
    www.twitch.tv/gzussaves

Articles

So now we have decent internet we can actually afford to do some streaming. We're doing some now with lego batman 2 :3

Edit - Lol audio quality was butts so we stopped. We'll try and adjust that.

Edit 2 - Sorted. The streaming quality was set to minimum rather than high like we can do now. Avast!
    Last edited by Dat Matt; 08-17-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Might as well update the info on my streaming and what not.. so if you guys haven't already come check me out at twitch.tv/gzussaves , I stream everyday except wednesdays from 3pm-10pm central (gmt -6), I play all my games that i have on steam XD, I have completed 33 games on my list so far. And on Sundays we have Sim Sunday Funday where I play simulation games like the sims, simcity, goat simulater, and euro truck simulator 2 which is the popular one as of late!! So stop in and chat, feel free to ask all the questions and I hope to see some of you there!!

I stream every once in a while, when I'm feeling in the mood and healthy enough to. As far as what I play on stream, it's entirely dependent on my mood. Minecraft, Mount and Blade, Diablo 3, various Playstation 1+2+Portable games (mostly JRPGs), and whatever may be on my Steam list. There's a chance I could be on any day except for Fridays and Saturdays, because those are my Dungeons and Dragons nights. Today and yesterday I streamed a few hours of Dead Island, though, and had a ton of fun doing it. It'd be nice to see some EoFFers stop by some time.

EDIT: I'm a complete idiot. I forgot the link. www.twitch.tv/glodwran468
    Last edited by FFIX Choco Boy; 03-27-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Blog Entries

Now that I have a PS4 I can actually stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/kusareghetto

I am gonna start streaming Type-0 for an hour or two here in probably about half an hour
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Added you all to my following list. The ones listed in the list anyway.

My handle would be gulpestyggen, and I'll mostly be playing random PC games on Steam.

http://www.twitch.tv/gulpestyggen