Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: guilty pleasure

I have a playlist on Spotify listed as 'Guilty Pleasures'. It is full of Brittney Spears, Ke$ha, N'Sync, All Saints, etc.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

I've always enjoyed simulator games, like Train Simulator 2014 and Microsoft Flight Simulator. Honestly if Farming Simulator 2013: Titanium edition comes up on sale on Steam at any point I'll be all over it.

Musically as a fan of metal music I feel embarrassed to admit I'm a sucker for Asian pop music, this started with the Eyes on Me song as it happens and to this day Faye Wong is one of my favourite artists. When people say "who are your favourite artists?" I don't exactly reply with "Gorefest, Autopsy, Behemoth... and Faye Wong," it doesn't fit the stereotype.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru View Post
    I have a playlist on Spotify listed as 'Guilty Pleasures'. It is full of Brittney Spears, Ke$ha, N'Sync, All Saints, etc.
    My gym workout music is pretty much all pop girls like Britney, and Christina, Shakira, Colby, Sara Bareieles, Ke$ha, P!nk, Fergie, Gwen, Dev, and a few pop punk bands with catchy tunes.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I love trashy shows like Vampire Diaries, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy. I also love trashy food like hot cheetos. I smurfing LOVE hot cheetos. I'm also a sugar fiend, those sour strawberry belt candies and fruit rollups are my trout. I also really really love mediocre buffet food.

EoFF is also my guilty pleasure.
    You took both of my answers of The Vampire Diaries and EoFF. I still say the Vampire Diaries is a show with razor sharp writing with a cheesy concept.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinDX View Post
    When people say "who are your favourite artists?" I don't exactly reply with "Gorefest, Autopsy, Behemoth... and Faye Wong," it doesn't fit the stereotype.
    you should stop thinking in stereotype ^^
    like what you like and dont be embarassed about it.
    like my bf.. he likes bands like Camelot etc... and is a sucker for k-pop

jaaj k-pop ftw

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Wait, wait, I've got one: When a parent finally chastises their snot-nosed little brat for running around my workplace screaming and throwing things on the floor, and then takes them away. Well behaved children who are being actively engaged with by their parents are a surprisingly rare occurrence.

Lately, Vocaloid.

It's a good thing I keep my big headphones at work, 'cause everyone would think I'm nuts.

Maaaaaaan apparently I can't use the YT tags right. Here's a link.

it's always so much longer than you counted on.
    but you don't worry, you don't worry.
    cause you've got soul.

Articles

I like the harem animes. The ones where the one male character is the protagonist and is clueless as to the advances of the 3+ female characters whom want to make his babies. I don't watch them for the plots or to see relationships between the harem and the male character. I watch them because they are so very stupid. Example

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I've always enjoyed simulator games, like Train Simulator 2014 and Microsoft Flight Simulator. Honestly if Farming Simulator 2013: Titanium edition comes up on sale on Steam at any point I'll be all over it.
    Not remotely a guilty pleasure! Have you played Euro Truck Sim? Because you should.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Not remotely a guilty pleasure! Have you played Euro Truck Sim? Because you should.
    I downloaded the demo, but I've been too lazy to move my wheel to my computer to really try it.

Anyway, if I were capable of guilt I suppose my guilty pleasure would be The Lake House.

Blog Entries

I love not feeling guilty about my guilty pleasures!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I watch an embarrassing amount of TV. I mean, I'm sitting here doing crafts so I need something in the background, but I suppose I could put on a podcast or something instead of Glee. smurfing Glee, man.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Glee > podcast.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rihanna and some Black Eyes Peas music though I'd be lying if I said I actually felt guilty about those. I just know that I probably should.

Blog Entries

None of these are really"guilty" pleasures for me, but I still love them...

Britney Spears (especially the songs that -aren't- singles... Like "That's Where You Take Me" & "Don't Go Knockin' On My Door"),
    Hanson, Ke$ha, Spice Girls, various Morning Musume subgroups (Salt5, 7Air, etc)

Junk/Reality TV: Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Amish Mafia, Breaking Amish, The Hills, Laguna Beach, MasterChef (and pretty much anything else Gordon Ramsay does- I also have a huge crush on him), etc....

Also Nikki Reed. I have a mega huge crush on her. Her and a couple other girls.. I just can't think of them right now.

And Mayfield's brand Moose Tracks ice cream... Alternatively, Extreme Moose Tracks. And my lasagna.. I will eat 1/2 the pan in 1 sitting... Not really.

Oh! And tabloid magazines: Us Weekly, People, Star, Ok Magazine, & InTouch Weekly.