Welcome to the week before Christmas! We're almost to the end of the year, and what better way to celebrate than with some fan art to enjoy? Let's see some fantastic and joyful pieces in this last showcase of the year! I want to also wish everyone a happy holidays. While this may be the final showcase for the year, our galleries over at our group on DeviantArt is always open, so come by to see more as they will be added in the future. Please enjoy!

xx-C-X-xx @ DA

It's a Present! Kupo!

Awwwyeah! It's an adorable Moogle about to open up some presents. What do you think is inside that gift? Wouldn't you be excited if it was for Christmas?

Jack-Stark @ DA

Terrable

Mind the pun, but this is a Terrafic artwork of the heroine of Final Fantasy VI. It looks very good.

Mazarinem @ DA

Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy

Next up, we have this rather beautiful art of Tifa. The style and technique used here makes her look slightly different, but she's still cute to the boot.

Skence @ DA

Adelle, the delinquent.

A fan art for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2? Well, that's what we have here with Adelle. The sketchiness of this picture is pretty neat. It gives her a rather tough look, and I think that's what Skence was aiming for, considering the title "Adelle, the delinquent." comes into play. Great work!

03-19 @ DA

FFXV Royals

We cap off this week's showcase with this nice sketch of what appears to be the top pairing of Square Enix's next entry into the Final Fantasy lineup. This drawing of Noctis and Stella is cute, and I like how the artist decided to keep the sketchy look. It's very nice.