Thread: Eoff Weekly Recap: December 15th-21st, 2013!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Eoff Weekly Recap: December 15th-21st, 2013!

Eoff Weekly Update December 15th-21st, 2013

Seasons greetings, Eyes on! I, Lone Wolf Leonhart, will be the host of this weeks update where we recap what's been going on here at EoFF in the last week. We've had some trouble getting this off the ground in the past, but no longer!

Before we talk about what's new on the forums this week, I'd like to point out that this is the first weekly recap since Loony BoB bought Eyes on Final Fantasy! If you've been living under a rock (or just haven't been here in a while ) please go over to this thread and give your thoughts!

Without further ado, here's a list of what's happening this week!

it_s_a_present__kupo__by_xx_c_x_xx-d6yd086.png
    Source: BrittanyComeaux at DA, as seen on Proto's Fan Art Showcase #62

Candy Cane Moogle has been working very hard all week long to deliver 769+ messages of sweet anonymous notes between users! Want to show someone you appreciate them with a candy cane? Details in this thread. There's only a few days left!
    Perhaps Christmas has put you in a singing mood? Timber Maniacs HQ is abound with music! Scotty has a thread for people to create their own EoFF Christmas parodies. Calliope and myself have created parody songs about EoFF located here, here, and here!
    Shorty has brought back PostSecret! Anyone who missed this even the first time around can certainly participate this year. Read this thread for details. New posts every Sunday!
    Why did a couple in FFVII fall to the ground outside of the slums train station? Discuss your theories here
    The new patch for FFXIV:ARR has brought housing to the game! Have any gil to spare for our Fat Chocobos? Tarantio has made a thread to discuss the cause!
    Do you feel FFII's Emperor of Palamecia is underrated? Would you like to see a remake where the character is expanded upon? Scotty made a thread about such topics. Show some love for the early years in the lower forums!

We also have a member suggestion this week, courtesy of ToriJ

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ
    I saw HC's review thread of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in the General Gaming Discussion forum and thought it might be a good entry since it opens the floor for everyone who played the game to write a review on it
    I hope you enjoy the return of our weekly updates! Since this is the first one in a while, I went a little outside the span of the past 7 days. Who will be the host next week? I guess you'll have to wait and see! It may very well be me again.

If there's anything you feel needs mentioned, please leave it in the comments so other people can see what they're missing! We have plenty of creative members, would anyone like to create a banner for future updates? I'd love to see any submissions.

Happy Holidays, EoFF!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

But who will host if not you? Don't leave us on a cliffhanger!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yay update!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is the week of Scotty. I'm surprised to see not only 1 but 3 of my threads listed in here!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Great update this week!