Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So, what did you get for Christmas?

An unexpected few days at the in-laws. Its actually been kinda fun. I got some candy too.

Hmm...I kept being pestered on what I wanted, and after I said nothing a zillion times, I finally gave the choice of FFIV/After Years for Android or Dynasty Warriors 8. I got Dynasty Warriors 7, lol. I'm not sure what the point is in asking someone, who does not want a present, what they want if you aren't going to listen to the response. I have a trip to make to Gamestop for an exchange. I do much prefer gift cards if people are determined to get gifts, but they don't know how to shop. If you just don't know then it makes their gift giving so pointless even when they try. Sorta funny though.

I got a set of Nike shoes for Christmas, which are absolutely awesome..let's find out what the new year has in for me..?
    Last edited by KristaWebster; 12-30-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Assassin's Creed IV, a book on DIY, a blanket with penguins on!!!, a baby tapir plushie, a nice leopard heating pad thing for my poor back, gift cards for Xbox Live and iTunes, a book on Mount Everest (I love Everest stories!), ice scraper keychain, stylus pens, chocolate Smarties Robin, Guylians, Dairy Milk Christmas Tree bar, regular Dairy Milk bar, chocolate coins, a chocolate walrus!!!

People know of my chocolate addiction I am very grateful for such lovely gifts.
    I hope it was mint chocolate!
    FOA

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

New converse, clothes, make-up & a new make up bag, a scarf, socks, purse, pandora earrings, some of my favourite perfumes & an amazon voucher to buy myself some books for my kindle. I got lots of lovely gifts, I feel very lucky!

two boxes of chocolates. I'M GOING TO DIE!

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Coal..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..