What?

That is fantastic.

But -

[Sin]?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The whole X world was pretty played out after X, and X-2 was an abomination that pretty much insured that nothing would ever be interesting enough to make me want to go back and visit that world again. Hopefully they'll just leave well enough alone and never release another actual sequel. There's no need to, and sequels are one of the things killing any interest I have left in the series. There's not much worse than getting two sequels to a game you didn't like, and that being everything you've gotten all generation.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Better than Vengagun.

Also X is sublime X-2 is great no reason to think X-3 will be less than brilliant

BUT PLEASE MORE BLITZBALL MANAGEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Better than Vengagun.
    Vegnagun was no villain. Shuyin was.

Why not bring Seymour back instead of that ginormous whale which is no villain?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)
    I like Kung-Fu.

Gwargh. As much as I love X, I'm not behind the idea. I would like SE to make new games in new worlds, not even necessarily FF related.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    Gwargh. As much as I love X, I'm not behind the idea. I would like SE to make new games in new worlds, not even necessarily FF related.
    Pretty much. I can't see this as doing anything but ruining the development that Yuna and Tidus made over the previous two games. Also: return of Sin? No. Way to smurfing undermine the entire first game. I can just imagine Tidus running around screaming WHAT WAS THE POINT with the angst turned up to 11. Square Enix need to find something new and fresh and I honestly believe the Final Fantasy concept is holding them back now.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

You know what, even if the story were subpar, I'd still enjoy the hell out of FFX-3. I love the world of Spira and its characters and an excuse to return to it once more is welcome. It won't negatively affect my perception of the previous games.

About the whole return of [Sin] thing, this can work if done properly. Let's see if it is...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

I would love to have this. But I agree there needs to be something more to the story, something new that we don't know. it's a big world, there could easily be something nasty hiding under the surface. I don't know how into this I'd be if Sin made a come back, as someone stated, that totally undermines the first game, and that's not ok. I would be up for a prequel that could be fun, or even their kids running around. That could be fun too. Honestly it sounds like a great idea and i hope that we get this.

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Most likely be a Day 1 purchase for me, but I am not psyched about that plot synopsis. D: Sounds like a poor excuse for a piece of fanfiction.

Final Fantasy X-3????

final.gif

"Head Explodes"

FFXIV Character

Valerna Softpaws (Sargatanas)

I love FFX very much but to have another sequel... I dunno. The story was wrapped up and finished with FFX-2 for me. I would be more interested in the pilgrimage from Braska or a game that has the timeline of Shuyin and Lenne (like mentioned in this thread before)... but not another game with the FFX gang.

How in the world are they gonna return Sin without Yu Yevon, didn't we kill the thing? Also, Yuna and Tidus breaking up after such long times of fighting to be together feels like: ... wut? So what are they gonna do... we kill Sin again to have another Eternal Calm and then have Sin appearing again in FFX-4? Nah, not a fan at all. They are turning a good story in a bore like this.

FFXIV Character

Minami Chan (Moogle)

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    !!!!!!!!! NEW DEVLOPMENTS !!!!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster voice drama spoilers leak out, suggest sequel is inevitable | Nova Crystallis

Following our previous report on the possibility of a Final Fantasy X-2 sequel, details have been posted online describing several spoilers from the HD Remaster’s 30-minute voice drama that plays following the game’s credits.

From what we know, Tidus and Yuna call off their relationship at some point as she sets off to defeat Sin again, who has somehow reappeared in the world of Spira. Written by scenario writer Kazushige Nojima, the voice drama takes place after the events of Final Fantasy X-2 and it along with the 2.5 novel attempt to expand the universe started by Final Fantasy X.
    Ok i'm pretty excited about this. eEen though the idea sounds not so good anything new in the FFX world is a plus for me as its one of my favourites

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Better than Vengagun.
    The Vengagun is coming
    And everybody's jumping
    Besaid and off to Luca
    A giant smurf off bazooka

no auron, don't care

would play the crap out of an auron-only spin-off

ENOUGH! -chops-

ENOUGH! -chops-