Thread: Karate Champ

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Karate Champ

Who remembers this? I had the dishonor of only having ever played the NES version of the game and from what I can see between the two it's essentially a different game. I never knew about the arcade version until recently, even though it had #1 Arcade Hit on the cartridge, but I was a little kid and therefore not very observant (still not all that observant but that's beside the point). I would play the game with my brother meaning I got to play as the red guy. It was fun mainly because I had someone to play it with. The single-player mode was hard and not as fun as playing multiplayer. It was never something we played for long because repetitiveness.

Discuss.

Maybe, unsure. The image is blurry, but seems fun.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never played either version. Isn't the NES version pretty bad? I feel like I've had some friends talk badly about that game before.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    I've never played either version. Isn't the NES version pretty bad? I feel like I've had some friends talk badly about that game before.
    It's not the best thing to ever be made, no. I remember getting bored with it rather quickly.