Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Default Holzoff and Yamski

I would love to know more about Yamski and Holzoff's adventure. I mean, it was clearly short lived, but why were they exploring? Fun? Profit?

I wonder what the nature of their relationship is. I mean, I would be distraught if one of my friends cut their rope while we were climbing, but I'm not sure I would dedicate my life to warning what few travellers there might be of the dangers. Holzoff hasn't been home to his wife in over twenty years; she thinks he is dead, lost in the mountains, a frozen corpse.

Given how smurfing desolate everything is, I cannot -- cannot -- understand why Holzoff didn't just take his ass back to Icicle Inn which has like a 99.9% chance of seeing anybody destined for the great glacier. It's just smurfing retarded.

So yeah my theory is that there was a little brokeback ice mountain going on and Yamski's death has completely shatterd Holzoff's resolve so much that he can't ever return home. That Final Fantasy VII abridged series lends some "weight" to the idea too! (I don't have a link but look it up, quality trout.)

Attachment 49516

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah Holzoff's a dick - he could've at least swung by to say hi to his wife once in the past twenty years if he's that set on rescuing people who try to climb the cliffs. Still, kind of a badass for keeping his sleeves rolled up in such blisteringly cold temperatures.

Good one
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Wtf?