I really have not been spending today as productively as I should have, although I've been working on little bits and pieces of things. To procrastinate working on my project, I started to write something for work. To avoid doing that, I dropped into #eoff and cooked/ate lunch. Then I started cleaning my bathroom, which I've since avoided by washing the dishes and checking the letterbox. The amount of things I have clamouring for my attention is getting quite overwhelming (housework, catching up on emails, writing, playing guitar, playing FF7, exercising, researching medical stuff, reading, donating things, working on my project, working on my budget and goals for the next year) so I've decided to make this thread, and then finish the work thing first. I typically work at something for half an hour and then take a break to do a secondary thing that needs to be done but I just feel very frazzled and out of sorts today

Use this thread to either:

a) Realize you're avoiding doing something, declare your intention to immediately do it (take out the rubbish, soak your dishes, move your laundry, reply to a email/text from a family member, return your library books, etc.), and come back when you're done to collect kudos,

or

b) Humblebrag about having mastered the art of efficiency and focusing on one thing at a time in order to execute it flawlessly

PS - Have decided to put the laundry on after posting this thread and before finishing the work thing, someone just shoot me now please or send me a maid