Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Final Fantasy X-2.5 Novel

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InternalMedicineDoctor View Post
    Well,
    it's less that he DID came back rather than HOW he came back.
    No, it is exactly that he did came back. Everything else is not important for me and before I do not read the Japanese novel by myself or a very skilled Japanese reading person told me I am not going to believe anyone about certain things, especially speculations.
    I'm talking in general representation. Most people, including the Japanese reviewers who are getting the full story, are more upset with how Yuna went about reviving him rather than the fact that he's back.

    Sure, him dieing two days after he just came back is a shame.

    But hearing how he came back is much more shocking and apparently upsetting than the simple fact he was revived just to be killed again.


    It's a novella either way.
    They're taken with a grain of salt usually.
    Only used for their overarching plot points.

  2. #17

    Default

    Most Final Fantasys, Dragon Ball, games, movies and books are when they are hated for some lack of information or understanding the fan has. Not always, but most of the time. So I do rather wait for it because so often the fans are upset and it is not as they think.

    So I rather wait.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-31-2013 at 06:42 PM.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Most Final Fantasys, Dragon Ball, games, movies and books are when they are hated for some lack of information or understanding the fan has. Not always, but most of the time. So I do rather wait for it because so often the fans are upset and it is not as they think.

    So I rather wait.
    Mm, I agree.

    You can't deny the hectic chaos isn't a little fun though.
    Regardless of the end product the stir this is creating towards the game pleases me. It's nice to see it in the limelight again, after over a decade.

    Sin's making his rounds.

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InternalMedicineDoctor View Post
    Mm, I agree.

    You can't deny the hectic chaos isn't a little fun though.
    Regardless of the end product the stir this is creating towards the game pleases me. It's nice to see it in the limelight again, after over a decade.

    Sin's making his rounds.
    I do agree with you. I don't like Tidus dying and his head being blown off and I did not like [Sin] from the very beginning but that does not mean that it cannot satisfy me with other scenes and as said, Tidus comes back and who knows how much is actually true of what people saw until now. That's why I am just waiting for now.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

    I do agree with you. I don't like Tidus dying and his head being blown off and I did not like [Sin] from the very beginning but that does not mean that it cannot satisfy me with other scenes and as said, Tidus comes back and who knows how much is actually true of what people saw until now. That's why I am just waiting for now.
    That's the safest route to go. There's no use in believing wild conjecture.
    Although some things translated from the novella are confirmed to be true, we have to wait until Nojima comes out with the big guns and starts firing some cold hard facts.

  6. #21
    Mold Anus Old Manus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cumree
    Posts
    14,726
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Oh my God there's more? This is the best thing squeenix has done in years.

    And apparently Tidus gets his head blown off by a bomb and dies (and only 2 days after getting resurrected), but he comes back to life again because he's made of Pyreflies, and Yuna has control over him.
    seoifjsiogjdofvmjisndigsdiofgTIDUS BOMB DECAPITATION IS NOW CANON


    there was a picture here

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Oh my God there's more? This is the best thing squeenix has done in years.

    And apparently Tidus gets his head blown off by a bomb and dies (and only 2 days after getting resurrected), but he comes back to life again because he's made of Pyreflies, and Yuna has control over him.
    seoifjsiogjdofvmjisndigsdiofgTIDUS BOMB DECAPITATION IS NOW CANON
    The 2 days part is a bit sketchy, but yes, Tidus's head pops off like an angry kid with a Pez dispenser.

  8. #23

  9. #24
    Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pious Moose's HQ
    Posts
    12,080
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    Thanks for the visual aids! I think Tidus got a impactful ending to his story.

  10. #25
    Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pious Moose's HQ
    Posts
    12,080
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    I think they time travelled too! What it is lacking is a multiverse and they can have a FF cinematic universe!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •