Thread: Weekly Update: Jinx is late! (but not in the "Oh trout, I'm gonna have a baby!" way)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Weekly Update: Jinx is late! (but not in the "Oh trout, I'm gonna have a baby!" way)

​December 22-30, 2013

wwee22.jpg

A very happy birthday to Pike, snacks, Lonely Paper Star, and theundeadhero!

It's a day late, thanks to my holiday-drunkeness! I know I'm not the only person imbibing their holiday "spirits". Ho ho, see what I did there? Of course you did, you're all really smart people. Well, most of you. I'm not naming names, but--

Anyways! It's the Monday before the New Year! That is, the last Monday of 2013. I'm sure you're all having fun traveling, eating lots of food until you're stuffed like a goose, and (as I mentioned above) drinking your little hearts away. I hope everyone had a superb Christmas as well, and you had a great haul this year!

First off, to share what you might have gotten this year go post in this thread!Everyone loves to brag about how much other people love them (and express that love monetarily!) Aulayna also made this lovely thread sharing holiday cheer with everyone who makes EoFF the wonderful place it is!

New Year's is fast approaching! Go check out this thread and share some of your New Year's Resolutions with EoFF! You can also post in this thread and share any EoFF specific New Year's Resolutions you might have (hint: mine is making the weekly update on time )

Shorty's run of 'EoFF Post Secret' remains strong! Go see this week's secrets!

Scotty_ffgamer recently rebooted the weekly writing prompt. It doesn't have to be perfect, but if you're at all interested, go submit your weekly writing!

Wait, what's that? It looks like there's an (almost) guaranteed FFX-3 coming out! Sides are being taken! Families are being torn apart! Will EoFF ever be the same? Go to the FFX forum and pledge your allegiance now!

And as always, don't forget to stop by Wonder Square and welcome any newbies who may have joined this week! Newbies are the heart and blood of our community, and I personally welcome any and all of our new members!

Quote Originally Posted by Member Thread Suggestion of the Week: Freya
    http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fanta...ely-maybe.html
    Look at all the excitement! We got the news here, the report here, and the hype HERE!
    Last edited by Jinx; 12-31-2013 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

down with ffx-3, where is ffxxx

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jesus smurf, all I saw at first was Jinx is late under the latest posts. I'm not sure why I was so scared for you for a second.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I thought about the Alice in Wonderland rabbit.

2013 was busy, but what will 2014 bring? :o

woo so this is where jinx has been! =D keep up the good work ^..^

So much going on around. Wonder what 2014 will be like around here.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Can't help but love the monocled bullet points!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Congratulations on the baby, Jinx.