Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whose story tugged on your heartstrings the most?

CYAN'S!! Think about it. He dealt with the death of his wife and child by being surrounded by death on a train of death. Kind of reality slapping him hard as hell, and then missed the opportunity to spend eternity with them. Slipped right through his fingers..
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

Blog Entries

Probably Gau, but after visiting his dad all I could think was that it wouldve been nice to get a trinket or magicite of some sort after we got closure on his story.

Though most of the stories gave me feels. Especially at the ending.

edit: 7000th posts! woooh
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

In this world are many like me who've chosen to abandon all emotion...after playing it 400,000 times, I fail to feel anything when playing it...I skip things like Gau's sidequest that have no tangible rewards in battle...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cyan, Shadow, Locke, and Celes are the obvious ones but later on I feel my favorite are Terra and Setzer's. I kind of glossed over Terra in the past but in more recent playthroughs, once I really thought about her situation I realize the poor girl really has it pretty rough compared to the rest of the cast as her whole life has been taken away from her. The others have had happy moments but what does Terra have? She has no happy childhood memories, she has no loving family, she has no friends and everyone treats her like an object rather than a person. Terra's life sucks, no wonder she's not glum all the time she doesn't even know how to be happy which is why when she found the orphans in Mobliz, she was so utterly confused. It must have been like being born blind and then seeing the world for the first time.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Gotto be Terra. She is a half esper turned potential pedophile and matron to a bunch of orphans struggling to find a purpose in life.

And not to forget Gestahl. A puppy emperor that got betrayed by his Jester. He should have stayed at the pet shop.