Good news everyone!

Do you like pets? Do you own a pet? Do you enjoy judging other people's pets? Well, do we have an event for you! Eyes on Final Fantasy will now be hosting its first ever Cutest Pet competition!

tumblr_lnqg1rF3aM1qj7kf2o1_500.jpg

What's that puppy? Are you confused? It's simple, don't worry . I will explain it all below.

How does it work?

*Think of it as the pet Ciddies. There are 11 categories, including the ultimate title of "EoFF's Cutest Pet".
*Members should send me, shion, a picture, or several pictures, of their pets. I will be giving a week for submissions.
*After that week I will reveal the nominees for everyone to vote on.
*Then there will be a week to vote. All you have to do is vote for whichever pets you think deserve to win whichever category.
Ex: Mittens for Cutest Pet/Buttons for Cutest Cat/Charlemange for Evilest Pet
*After the week I will tally up the votes and our winners will be revealed.

What are the categories?

These are the current categories. More can be added depending on participation.

Cutest Pet (Ultimate title)
Best Dog
Best Cat
Best Other (Rabbit, turtle, rock)
Silliest Pet
Best Name
Cutest owner/pet photo
Pets who look like their owner
Evilest Pet
MLT Be EoFF's Grumpy Cat
Most Doge

How do I participate?

There are two ways you can participate:

*Send in photos of your pets to me, shion. You can send in multiple photos. Try to incorporate as many as you can to suit the different awards we have!

*Vote for the pets in each category after they are revealed.

What do I win?

Winner of the esteemed Cutest Pet title will receive a gift card to a pet store near you, or an international equivalent, courtesy of sharkythesharkdogg!

photo.jpg

So that's it folks!
*You have until January 8th to send in cute pics of your pets and you with you pets!
*Nominations will be revealed on January 9th
*Voting will run from the 9th to the 16th
*Revelations will be happening on Saturday January 18th.

Get those pics in! We look forward to seeing you!

Dog-Waving-Goodbye.jpg