Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "I just won't say anything."

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I depends on where I experience it. In real life I would usually just ignore them unless it was something I felt very strongly about. On Twitter I'd just unfollow or block the person in question.

On here I'd resort to childishly mocking the person by poorly imitating them in a post.

Sorry Niale.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

I will always say what's on my mind. Sometimes i'm as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth. I hardly stop and think about what I say. I have seizures, I get a pass right?
    No really, I think that we shouldn't have to watch what we say because it might upset someone, especially if they put it out there, on the net or in real life. If they can spout stuff that makes you mad or upsets you then say so, they should know they're pissing people off. It's not ok, now if you're pissing people off by this same logic you should be told too. Now does that mean they or you should or have to stop? well that's up to you and them. It's a mostly free country right? So speak your mind and be yourself especially if it pisses someone you don't like off.

Edit
    I didn't think to say this before, but I prefer to hear what's one someone's mind. I can't learn another point of view if i only have mine. I want to try and see things from the other side and maybe change my own views based on that. I'm not using my health problems as any kind of excuse to be a outspoken twit, really that's not cool.

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spuuky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Most threads in EoEO.

I don't like being met with a "You're objectively wrong, now let me passive aggressively talk down to you as I explain why".
    There is nothing passive about it. Sometimes people are objectively wrong, and it warrants pointing it out to them.
    Some people do argue with passive aggressive intention. Maybe you don't. But it wasn't directed at a specific person

Aside from that, no argument here. I agree.