Many EoFFers have played or at least heard of mafia, the fun forum game of trying to figure out who the scumbags are among your fellow townspeople before they kill all of you. These games typically last about a week and involve a lot of deception and deduction, great fun for all.

The forum game of mafia is actually based on a live version of the game that is much more quickly paced and revolves more around gut instinct than deductive reasoning. It is difficult to have this type of game on the forums due to people being in all different timezones and the threads typically being full of long posts.

In an effort to try to bring the 'live' version of mafia to EoFF, I'm going to host a few mafia games in the #eoff chatroom. It could work or it could fail miserably. Either way it should be great fun.

If you love mafia and want to try it a different way, or if you've always wanted to see what the hype was about, join me in the #eoff chatroom on Saturday January 4 at 10:00 AM PST where I will host a few games. The setups will be very basic: goons, cops, doctors, and vanilla townspeople for the most part. I may throw one or two other basic roles in for funzies depending on how many join in.

Come and play or come and watch! See you there! :letsgo: