Thread: Just What Is Zeromus Supposed To Be?

Default Just What Is Zeromus Supposed To Be?

Just what is Zeromus supposed to be? (I know it's the result of Zemus' hate, though I have no idea what it's supposed to resemble animal wise and stuff like that) I don't even know for sure where its eyes or face is, or if it's supposed to have arms or legs.

From my understanding (referring to the sprite versions), the two huge glowing blue orbs are its eyes, the bottom left and top right body parts are arms, the top left body parts are wings or wing stubs, and the bottom right most part is a foot. As for what it is animal wise, I always thought of it as an insect made of exposed bone and muscle (yeah, I know, insects aren't supposed to have bones since they have exoskeletons).

So anyways, I just wanted to see what you guys think Zeromus is supposed to be and where its eyes, face, arms, and stuff like that are supposed to be.

I have never actually seen an official comment about his form, so the manifested Hatred, but I saw one fan saying he reminds him of the original Aliens from the movie and I think it could very well be an allusion to them. Zemus' normal face/what it has become, is supposed to be below the upper part on in his "chest".

ALIEN VS PREDATOR: Collaborazione - YouTube

So he is supposed to look like any alien, not necessarily like those from the movie but they are reasonable to be his base, because he is one (an Alien). In fact most of it not being really good to define shows that he is a good version. Most alien creatures are made with a human logic like "it has to have a face and so many arms or legs" and all. You can see arms and somehow a head and all but actually it just looks like some absolutely unidentifiable thing. He is ALF.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-03-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

It's a monster.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Just a Japanese artist's interpretation of hatred incarnate, which is what Zeromus is supposed to be. It's weird looking, but it looks normal for that culture's art style on average.

Your Mom

* Just always assumed that he just symbolized the hate that Zemus had, and killing him spewed out all his hate and his hate was so powerful
    & disgusting that it turned into a ugly monster creature *

Blog Entries

Dude, Exdeath turned into a misshapen lump at the end of his game too. Hell, Final Fantasy final bosses are known for going nutso appearance-wise. They all suffer from hatred, chaos, and corruption, and that is what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Madonna View Post
    Dude, Exdeath turned into a misshapen lump at the end of his game too. Hell, Final Fantasy final bosses are known for going nutso appearance-wise. They all suffer from hatred, chaos, and corruption, and that is what we get.
    X-Death's form had an actual sense. It was the evil soul chimera, X-Death's true form that animated his shell, the tree.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Clearly he is a t-rex with some kind of elephantitis.

Signature by rubah. I think.