Page 107 of 220 FirstFirst ... 7578797101102103104105106107108109110111112113117127157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I was told I have the patience of a saint because I made it to Gray Fox in the original Metal Gear lol.

Blog Entries

Babysitter's Club TV Series is on Hulu+

Y'all can all go home now.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Finished writing review 114. My new original story is coming along nicely, too.

Blog Entries

Got flights booked to go get my girl in June! I'm soooooo ridiculously excited.

And we got paid 2day. I might have some stuff l8r. \m/

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

EM DRIVES. EM FREAKING DRIVES. WE ACCIDENTALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GO FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Well not faster but it could be producing a warp bubble where it compresses space in front of it and expands it behind is which is kinda like a warp drive which OMG.

WE COULD GET TO MARS IN 6 DAYS.

IF APPLICABLE SECOND GENERATION OF THIS DRIVE WOULD LET US HAVE FLYING FREAKING CARS.

We just accidentally jumped ourselves in technology by decades. Obviously i'm super excited.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    IF APPLICABLE SECOND GENERATION OF THIS DRIVE WOULD LET US HAVE FLYING FREAKING CARS.
    They have six months to make the Back to the Future 2 vision come true. They better get a shift on.

Pic 2.jpg

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I just discovered and Old friend from middle school has been doing stunt work. I mean I knew she was kinda doing it but not to the extent she is. I didn't know she was Scarlett Johansson's stunt double in Captain America: Winter Solider and Iron Man 3 and now she's was android 18 in that popular short

I'm so happy she's getting so successful! She was super nice, I stayed at her house once on a snow day. In highschool we drifted our separate ways but i'm really excited for her from afar!

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I was about ready to rage out at work, but this put a smile on my face.

How have I not heard of this before?

I have to play this game.

Blog Entries

I have no attachment to my hometown at all. And I'm always like "I don't have friends" and I'm fine with that notion.

But... There actually are people who are practically begging me to go visit them. Not just people.. My very first best friend that I love dearly and another friend that I love very much and hadn't been in contact with in ages.

It's just incredible that there are people that care so much about me that they're willing to drive 3 hours to Nashville from our hometown to pick me up from the airport so that I can hang with them for however long in our hometown. And then drive me back.

I'm so lucky to have these wonderful women in my life. And aside from them- I'm very thankful to have the friends that I have.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I just discovered and Old friend from middle school has been doing stunt work. I mean I knew she was kinda doing it but not to the extent she is. I didn't know she was Scarlett Johansson's stunt double in Captain America: Winter Solider and Iron Man 3 and now she's was android 18 in that popular short

I'm so happy she's getting so successful! She was super nice, I stayed at her house once on a snow day. In highschool we drifted our separate ways but i'm really excited for her from afar!
    Well damn. That's pretty cool.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Learned a pretty cool hoop trick today and pretty stoked about that. Still can't keep it on my waist for too long but I can pass it from hand to hand so... yeah, feel pretty trout hot.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Good luck! It will take a bit to get it to stay up but when you get it, it becomes waaay easier to do more. Once you have it going around well, try the other way. It'll be super hard but if you get the basic hooping down it'll make the rest of the hooptricks and your flow so much easier. Then you gotta get chest hooping down (i'm still bad at that) and leg hooping. The cool tricks are cool but if you can get transitioning through the different parts of your body, it'll be easier. I'm still very new myself as I don't practice enough but I can't tell you how much easier it got once I had hooping most body parts down.

GOOD LUCK! Hooping is super fun! Eventually try looking into super nifty moodhoops cause they are sooooo cool but super expensive x.x

Blog Entries

Weed and Percocet.

Nuff Said.

Also Penny has a boyfriend named Shadow and it's soooo cute. He licked her so much all over her face, head, and neck that she was totally drenched in dog slobber.

She actually got annoyed with him finally and growled and tried to attack him. And he just blocked her with his butt instead of fighting back.

She's so worn out she can't even sleep now lol

And Shadow's dad is my new hook up. Yayyyyyyyy

I have frandz
    Last edited by noxious.sunshine; 05-01-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

In WoW there is this bird hiding in a tree in your garrison (base) and if you click him, he sits on your head for an hour. There's an achievement and you can get him whenever but in the next patch HE'S GETTING HATS. I'm stupid excited about a bird that sits on your head and the hats he will wear.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yes! Added water weight to my hoop and it's sooooooo much easier now, and WOW what a workout it is! But I'm so smurfing pleased man I kept the hoop on my waist for 2 minutes and was able to pull it back up when it was dropping. Gonna get some Duct Tape tomorrow and go all around it. I doubt my shoddy patchwork on the water hole will hold for too long so if I just cover it in Duct Tape it'll add a bit more weight too! So stoked man!