Page 199 of 220 FirstFirst ... 99149179189193194195196197198199200201202203204205209219 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

The results for an art contest I entered are going to be announced soon! I'm so excited! And nervous!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This was just brought to my attention.

My two-year-old niece was outside throwing dirt clumps while yelling "Hadouken!"

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm gonna be an aunt on BFs side! (I say that as BF and I are basically married so it's basically my BIL and SIL) YAY BABIES!

The sky was so blue and the sun was so bright when I got up this morning. It was gorgeous and it made me so happy!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndis Highwind View Post
    The sky was so blue and the sun was so bright when I got up this morning. It was gorgeous and it made me so happy!
    Yeah, it's been gorgeous here too.

I've had a really good satisfying day. I've had the day off work and I spent a lot of it outside doing some gardening. Then I came back in drenched in swearing and tired but happy, and a shower perked me back up. I don't normally have cold showers but I was so hot that I wanted to try it and it was great!

Then as you all may have seen in another thread I finished my game which was very satisfying! Not only that but I also felt a sense of accomplishment from being my own secret bosses which is kind of sad but hey ho.

Currently chilling with my cats and my feet in a bowl of refreshing cold water on my balcony, about to make myself a prawn stir fry. Life is pretty sweet.

Oh, and my new router came in preparation for finally getting fibre optic broadband switched over tomorrow. I will actually be able to download games without leaving my PC or PS4 on overnight!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This is the first week since the feature was implemented that I've ever been in the top posters or top thread makers lists, and right now I'm in both

Some of the newer users won't know her, but the user Christmas stopped by to pay us a visit. She's one of the friendliest, most amusing and endearing people I've gotten to know on this forum. Made me happy to hear from her again
    Last edited by Vyk; 06-24-2017 at 11:49 PM.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Found $100 steam gift card when I took my niece and nephew to the park. It was still good and I am on a spending spree. Still have $60 left. May buy all the FF.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Went for a Harley ride with my dad today. We rode out and got some dinner. It was a good time.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I might have convinced my girlfriend to sign up for EoFF today, also she wants to try mafia.

My girlfriend has finally moved over here from LA. She's been living with me for almost two weeks now, this is just the first time I've had the patience and forethought to make a comment about it.

It did make me happy today too. And yesterday. And it will again tomorrow.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

My girlfriend just unwittingly gave me permission to build a death ray

*Edit* Whoops, never mind. She said to stick to a project with easily obtainable parts, but the preview of the text cut off the part where she also says to avoid attention from the government

I saw "her" today. Not the movie, an actual person. At the same time it bummed me out, though. Regardless, it's always nice.

Oh, and FFV Advance came in the mail today. Hopefully I won't have issues with it.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My sister and I have this amazing meme ping pong tagging going on and they're all just 11/10 roasts of our mum hahahaha