Page 54 of 220 FirstFirst ... 43444484950515253545556575859606474104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Twelve hours of uninterrupted sleep makes me very happy.

So my best friend has been in America and then Hawaii for the last few weeks. This morning I was sat on the sofa,eating my breakfast when I get a knock on the door- it was her!!! Not only was it lovely to see her- she bought me this gorgeous Michael Kors little clutch bag! How amaZing is that!! We're going away to Spain together next week and I can't wait

image.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Drunken Rambling in Chat was oodles of Fun, drinking with Shorty over the Internet seemed fun as I haven't really talked to her in ages it feels like!

Also training as a cook at work, which comes with a neato pay raise!
    lol you should get troutfaced drunk more often. That was funny.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No. He should not.

I bought my PS4 today! GAME sent me an offer via e-mail for The Last of Us Remastered bundle and I thought - why the hell not? I'm not all that interested in Destiny anyway, and paying £35 extra just for a white console seems a bit...silly. So my months of toiling away selling my old stuff on eBay bore fruit today!

...or it will tomorrow, I hope. I spent the rest of the afternoon setting the bloody thing up. Stupid mandatory downloads; it took nearly four hours for the FFXIV one alone ._.

Blog Entries

Jay got an unexpectedly large check from the Reserves today. We can get my puppy if there are any still available! It says on the website that there are 2, so fingers crossed!

Also, our landlord told us last night that if we can find someone to move in, he'll give us part of our deposit back (on top of not paying rent) lmao. It's. ORSM.

Everything is awesome!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Packing is annoying because we have so much stuff, but the good news is I found out we have the original Star Wars trilogy AND Star Wars monopoly!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Went out in the sun with coconut oil, no sunscreen (whatev, come at me!) and was out for a little over an hour but I've got a tan like Snooki!
    You might want to look into seeing a medical professional. Turning orange is probably a sign of something wrong.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Went out in the sun with coconut oil, no sunscreen (whatev, come at me!) and was out for a little over an hour but I've got a tan like Snooki!
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

It's so you.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

You know, the thing is, if I'd never seen a picture of either of them before, I could totally believe that this picture really was of her.

Articles
    Blog Entries

No cavities.

Blog Entries

DSCN7247.JPG

This sweet thing is ours! We're going to meet her on Saturday and then we'll bring her home on the 30th!

Meet Penny! ^_^

Also, we got some stuff for our new place - new silverware and drink glasses.. And I was like "I feel like a real grown up now! All new things that don't suck and actually match!" lmao

So a lot of people on here know I've been having a rough time lately. I've been diagnosed with M.E and my body has just given up. I'm mostly confined to my bed, instructed to do nothing but rest- sounds fun right? Maybe for the first few days, but a month later when your body is still failing you and you struggle to do the simplest things like have a shower- you realise it's not at all fun. It's a really lonely and isolating illness. I've been relying on contact and talking with people on here and twitter. Danny's a great distraction when he's round but he has to work and has other commitments.

Today my friend who I have not seen for months has told me she will pop in after work (a drive which takes her over an hour), just to come and sit with me. She knows i'll probably be rubbish company but is happy to just come and lie in bed with me and chat as much as I feel I can. Moments like these you realise who your true friends are and those who are willing to go out of their way to make you feel that bit better. That's what I'm happy for today.

Blog Entries

Ordered plates today!

Muy excited!