Page 79 of 220 FirstFirst ... 295969737475767778798081828384858999129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I am watching star trek and today i decided to doodle as I watched. I picture spock and kirk's relationship as kids with crushes. And robot box pike is basically used as a magic 8 ball. One blink for yes, two for no.

I'm amused.

Posting in this thread is about the last thing I thought I'd be doing in a while. Yesterday I was rock bottom. I've lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks due to severe morning sickness and it really has been the crappiest time. Dad's gone back into hospital for his next lot of chemo today too.

And then out of the blue, I woke up about 2 hours ago not feeling *too* sick (a miracle). I went downstairs and managed to make AND EAT (!!) a sandwich. Then I decided to play around with this fetal doppler that I bought (a device to listen to baby's heartbeat).

Anyway, all of a sudden, I heard it!!! I heard the baby's heartbeat! It was so fast- it's supposed to be. And in a flash, it was gone. A real little wriggler because then I struggled to find it again, but it has made me feel really happy which is a feeling I have been totally missing for the last 6 weeks. I'm hoping baby will play later so his/her Daddy can hear. 11 weeks pregnant today

Blog Entries

I'm sick ;_;

Or getting there.

My bf told me to stay home & in bed & he'll take Penny to the vet & get me medicine. And he's bringing me lunch! :3 <3

Articles
    Blog Entries

Opera Music.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Last week I cooked a steak and I smurfed up and it ended up being bleu. Which wasn't awful but a cold middle was weird as hell.

Today I did a smurfing perfect piece of fillet steak that was textbook medium rare and mmm mmm mmm and Creme Eggs are back and I followed it up with my first of the season so

I recorded my best video ever this morning. I have $45 in my pocket. I have no less than 7 guitars and a keyboard. I have two high-quality effects consoles. I have a PA system, a USB interface and an iPhone. I have two Final Fantasy games for that iPhone.

My nuclear family are all alive and all still speak to me. I am writing my best songs yet and tracking lead guitar at the studio where Taylor Swift recorded her debut album.

I have a NES clone that works almost perfectly and only cost $26. I have a copy of Final Fantasy I.

The weather is getting warmer. My neighborhood is as peaceful as ever. I make 0.02 cents every time my songs get played on Spotify.

If there's a God (Aerith be thy name), then she loves me today.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I just became giddy with excitement at the idea that I'll have a PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One before the year is up. Hopefully.

Gotta work on that budget. Really just need a better job, actually. We'll see what happens.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    I'm sick ;_;

Or getting there.

My bf told me to stay home & in bed & he'll take Penny to the vet & get me medicine. And he's bringing me lunch! :3 <3
    Your bf is bringing you medicine from the vet? What kind of smurfed up sick are you??

Blog Entries

Lawl! No!

My puppy has a lump inside of her ear so I made her an appointment and he took her in. Then he went and got me lunch and medicine.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

The football game I just watched ahahahaha this was truly a magical event

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

taima-650.jpg

Go Hawks! The day was saved by a huskie~

Articles
    Blog Entries

I loss two more pounds today.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Day off~

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

After being hit hard with depression over the weekend, I manged to pull myself out of that rut in record time. I had help from friends/loved ones, too. I still feel foolish, but part of being an adult is to own up to these sort of things.

I also need to post in this thread more because there are plenty of things that make me happy, so I probably should use this thread as an excuse to make a log of it. Next time I feel bad, I can read what I put and see if it helps.