Page 93 of 220 FirstFirst ... 43738387888990919293949596979899103113143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

So happy I managed to get access again to this old account after 7 years. Completely forgot it existed, and the e-mail was deleted. ; ~ ;

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Went for a nice jog

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Q:"So what qualities are you looking for in a girlfriend?"

A:"Can she pilot a mech?"

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Just beat Majora's Mask on the 3DS. Warm feelings all around. Especially since I did everything you could do in the game!

On a fine Sunday I went out walking for the day and got lost (on purpose) in a local woodland area and met someone else who was doing the same so we just had lunch together, chatted and moved on. Was awesome.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Went to Powell's City of Books, read some of Patton Oswalt's memoir, and had a wonderful iced chai latte. I wish I could spend every day there getting lost between the shelves.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 was released out of nowhere today. It is actually a very different game, and I enjoyed it for the small amount of time I played it. While the video I put out has an error in it that makes the gameplay choppy at the end, I am proud of myself for being able to get a video out there so quickly this time, and that I'm playing it mostly blind (I saw a teaser trailer and an actual YouTuber play it, but luckily they didn't give me major hints on how to combat the game's engine). Apparently, according to my girlfriend, I figured out something that no other YouTuber has figured out yet on top of it all!

If you want to see me make an ass out of myself, I have the thread up in the Let's Play and Live Streams subforum. Yes, that was a plug, wanna fight about it?

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Passed another check-off today. Now I'm allowed to give PO meds at clinicals. Woooo.

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

The kids in my class are amazing (well,a few of them are). They're so sweet and keep making things for the baby. One little girl stuck 2 Yakult bottles together and decorated it and said she had made a mini Xmas tree for the baby. Others have made cards and pictures. They come up to me and rub&kiss my tummy. It's the sweetest thing. If other kids are screaming or being little buggars, a nice child will pipe up and say "shhh, you'll give the baby a headache!". It's really sweet.

We find out what we're having on saturday morning. I'm really excited. I can't wait to start spoiling my little prince or princess.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm guessing boy!

(I'm always wrong with my guesses btw so there's a good chance I will follow with that trend, but I will still say boy!!)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Idk though Sam do we really wanna give a gender label to an unborn child though?!?!?!?!

I started off thinking boy, but now I think it's a girl!!! Either way, I can't wait!! Only in the last fews days I've felt like I'm really starting to feel a proper bond to the baby. Feeling him/her kick has been amazing. I can't wait to see them again on the scan!!!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'm saying it's going to be neither girl or boy and is in fact going to be a pterodactyl.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I honestly can't wait until Saturday. Now the house is nearly ours, I've allowed myself to get excited for the baby. Finding out the sex and getting the house keys should happen within a few days of each other. Then I'm gonna make our house look amazing for when MissH is ready to move in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Hey, remember when we found out Shlup was pregnant and Rye (or was it rubah?) made a poll asking us what we all thought Shlup was going to give birth to.
    Good idea! I'm on it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

After a disastrous recording of my second session of Five Nights at Freddy's 3, the third session finally recorded properly. I'm also very much enjoying the game!