Page 165 of 220 FirstFirst ... 65115145155159160161162163164165166167168169170171175185215 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Got blizzcon tickets! Sister, who is driving and going to pay for most of everything, didn't get them but there's another round on saturday! But dangit if she doesn't get it, well crud. Thank goodness for credit cards

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    My boyfriend had a weed/comedy party in his attic last night where a bunch of our comedian friends got together to smoke, watch God's Not Dead, and perform comedy, complete with a mic and stand and teeny little amp setup. I tried out a new joke that went really well and I forgot to record it which I'm kicking myself over today, but I was super pleased with how my set went and the response that came from it.
    You pretty much have to watch that cursed film high to get through it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    My boyfriend had a weed/comedy party in his attic last night where a bunch of our comedian friends got together to smoke, watch God's Not Dead, and perform comedy, complete with a mic and stand and teeny little amp setup. I tried out a new joke that went really well and I forgot to record it which I'm kicking myself over today, but I was super pleased with how my set went and the response that came from it.
    You pretty much have to watch that cursed film high to get through it.
    Oh, I've been made to see it atleast four times now. It's my bf's favorite bad movie, and he tries to recruit everyone he can get to watch it. To be fair to him, it is a fascinating film, especially with how they portray the faithless people.
    I probably should watch it just to see how awful it is, but as a Christian I think I may literally die of embarrassment.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    So, I have this shirt, right? I've had it since I was 11. It's pink with a crab on it, and I use it as a night shirt (it comes down past my knees). When I moved in with Denmark nearly 3 years ago, I lost it. I've searched through every individual piece of clothing I have at LEAST 10 times since then. Never found it. Today I switched the laundry, it was in the dryer.

I don't know how it got there, but I'm so happy.
    Do you know how lucky you have to be to receive something back from the land where clothes disappear to when you put them in a wash cycle? Truly you must have offered the dryer God a plentiful bounty of odd socks.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My professor offered me a job as an adjunct at the college I attend. Normally they reserve the position to people who are about to finish their masters, but I got the offer on my first semester.

First year of my degree complete! GET REKT SKOOL.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's a beautiful rainy day and I have the windows open to let in some nice, cool fresh air as well as the smell and sound of the rain, which I love. My study guide is done for this weekend and I only have one exam left, so I get to enjoy myself in this beautiful weather. I did a bit of drawing and I did better than I expected considering I haven't drawn anything in months. My grades are pretty good and I hope it keeps up for my final exam. Going to have a nice dinner tonight. Just overall a good day so far

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Got blizzcon tickets! Sister, who is driving and going to pay for most of everything, didn't get them but there's another round on saturday! But dangit if she doesn't get it, well crud. Thank goodness for credit cards
    Tickets sold out in 12 mins on wednesday. So today the second batch went up. She had four computers set up and I logged in here on mine. My internet is faster than hers so just in case maybe I could get it, I would for her. She gave me all her info so I could do so.

The tickets sold out today in 7 mins. All four of hers never went through but mine did! We got her and her hubby their tickets! So all four of us are going come november! I'm so excited!

We're going to try to cosplay, we've never done so before though! I don't wanna wear pants (ps I hate pants for reference) and a lot of the Blizz characters don't wear them either, so I need to get some booty gains. I've got 195 days to lose weight and get fit! She's doing so too! We're going to race for it so there's competition between us haha. I've already started the past few months but not that intensely so I have a little advantage but I've got to buckle down! I'm so excitedddddd!

Blog Entries

Went out for oysters with a fellow groomer friend. She ended up paying because it's my birthday and she totally didn't have to! I'll pick up the tab next time I see her (hopefully sooner than later). Work was pretty good and tips were good. Mirage got me a zelda amiibo and final Fantasy ix (don't buy it, you can emulate it mehmehmeh). He also called me really early to finish up daredevil s2. All in all a pretty nice birthday

My life is perfect. You know what makes it more perfect? Seeing all your positive life posts. You are all such great people and this thread is the best on the whole forum.

I hope you all post in this thread 10x more often.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Just went out for a fantastic pre-birthday (nobody is available on the actual day apart from me!) meal. I'd never had Korean food before and it was smurfing tasty as all hell.

Blog Entries

Went to my first pole class Saturday and I loved it. I have never been more proud of bruises in my life!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Final grade just came in for one of my classes and I have a 99.53% total Let's hope the other two are good as well!

Today was my first actual day off since exams ended, since I cook on weekend nights. I have done absolutely nothing all day and it feels amazing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Final grades are all in! First class is a 99.53%, second is a 98%, and third is a 101.10%. I didn't do as well on one of my final two exams today as I would have liked (she gave our third exam and our final, cumulative exam together), but it was still pretty good. Yay summer break now yay