Page 26 of 220 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526272829303132364676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Spuuky came home from work and spent the next three hours building me a new laptop

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm happy that I'm finally able (crappily) to make a origami chocobo!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    How is my Mr. Shiny Gulpin doing Bubba?
    He is doing very, very well, thank you! Unfortunately, he's not cute enough for Sophie to include him in our main party. We've just caught a rare Bagon on Route 10 who we are currently levelling up. He is affectionately known as 'Bacon'.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I get compliments on my beard a lot.

It's like when two people with really cool sports cars drive past each other and feel the need to wave. I get that but with facial hair.

Articles
    Blog Entries

A complete stranger took the time to comment on my blog and help me with my grammar. It was surprising to see because usually when someone mentions grammar in a blog comment it isn't nice.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I discovered an app on my nexus 7 tablet can stream from xbmc. Since I have that on my raspberry through openelec, I can now enjoy my movie/tv/music collection from the comfort of my bed.

And then there is Death

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

spending the evening with my son I have been closing at least once or twice a week lately, but this week I'm all day shifts. Nothing sadder to me than not being able to tuck my son in at night, especially when my mom tells me he was running around her house yelling "Mom? mom?" one night This week, I have been able to come home and play with him, feed him dinner, give him a bath, help him brush his teeth and comb his hair, and tuck him in the sweetest part is when I say "I love you" and he says it back in his cute little baby way "i wuv woowoo" I'm so happy

Having someone love me for me. I never felt this way before about anyone and spending time with her makes me happy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Paperwork came in with the volunteering information

Blog Entries

P got her treats from me today!

And I also got a little card from her and her spring picture today!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

This Saved By The Bell punk band. Watch it!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

This picture of Shorty arguing with Bill Nye.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Incidentally, there were a bunch of billion-year-old dinosaurs behind my party at a restaurant this evening who were arguing over global warming and shouting at one another about it.

We wrote on a napkin "GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE!!!" and were going to give it to the loudest as we passed, but they were old and that would have been mean.

(no one in my party thought global warming is a lie in case that wasn't clear)

Blog Entries

My dad texted me (and then called me immediately after he sent the text ) and told me that he's getting a boxer puppy!

One of the guys that works over at the truck shop went and got him one.. He didn't even go to a shelter- he went straight to a breeder and bought it for him.

I'm completely gobsmacked. I mean, I know that the guys who work over there (& their wives) love my parents and they're incredibly happy to have my dad back over there, but this is just beyond sweet.

The puppy is actually already 10 months old and supposedly housebroken. If she really is, then that's excellent!
    I worry that she may be too much for my dad, and that Squirt (his 14 year old min pin) won't take to her so easily. But at the same time, Squirt has -never- been the only dog in the family before. So, my dad thinks that having this new dog will be great for him.

I hope he's right. And on the plus side, it'll give my dad more to do during the day. Having a puppy that's active will hopefully keep him off the couch more and keep his mind occupied.. And he won't get too frustrated with her like he sometimes does with Squirt.

I jokingly asked him if he'll leave her to me in his will.. He said "You plan on me dying that quick!?" lmao..

And my Parker -finally- sent me something in the mail! She wrote me a little card & sent me her Spring picture, which I'll poast later.

She got the treats we picked out for her from FAO Schwartz today, too & loved it! Thankfully the shirt is a little big on her, so she'll be able to wear it for awhile.hehe

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Productivity. A bunch more Twitter followers. Moving forwards on the interview I'm going to do for a writing competition website. Little successes that make me feel like I'm heading in the right direction!

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.