This is something that "gave me hope" more than it made me happy (even though I was happy to see it).

I am a fan of the YouTube Rewind videos, but I hate how people complain if they don't know enough people - I get that they want to see their favorite YouTubers, but I don't get why they have to focus on the people they don't know, and use it as a complaint. I always reply to these people that they should check out the people they don't know, as they might find a new favorite YouTuber (most of the YouTubers I know, I was introduced to via YouTube Rewind), but I don't know if it ever sinks in, because people keep moaning about them showing YouTubers that "nobody" knows (meaning, YouTubers that they don't know), but tonight I got a response from someone saying that they were going to check out the people that they didn't know. This gives me hope, because I hate the "don't know them, won't bother to know them" mentality, so it was nice to see someone willing to actually broaden their list of YouTubers.