Page 166 of 220 FirstFirst ... 66116146156160161162163164165166167168169170171172176186216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Articles
    Blog Entries

That's great Pumpkin! You should feel proud of yourself!
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 04-26-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have over 100 in Sociology because of extra credit

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pumpkin, you are a paragon of diligence and I am extremely proud of you for those achievements! You've worked super hard and it paid off! Well done!

Articles
    Blog Entries

That is an incredible result! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart!

I ate some cheese. (I'm really that easy to please - and it was damn good cheese!) Also, nearly weekend.
    Owl's Tea Party - Final Fantasy and video game plushies and crafts

Just finished: Wind-up Ixion - FFXIV
    In progress: Avion - Shadow of the Colossus

Etsy store

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Had an impromptu BBQ with my family. Only ones not there were my bro and his GF cause they still live states away. Went on the 4 wheeler and fishing and BBQing and it was a lovely spring weekend. I'm just super happy spending time with my family like that

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Went to a book sale and got 6 books, 5 CD's, and a video game for only $5, which is amazing! Two of the books were also for future projects, so I am excited!

Blog Entries

The Misty Copeland Barbie. Someone pppllleeeeaaasssseeee buy it for meeeeeeee!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

So I may complain about losing my phone and physically falling apart, but I actually had a fantastic long weekend in the mountains. We went with our two close friends and we had so much fun just walking around, enjoying nature and stuff. The weather was actually perfect, which I am super thankful for.

Blog Entries

This is just stuff that's been making me happy lately... Since I haven't been around in awhile.

1.) I'm going to see Backstreet Boys, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, The Chainsmokers, and Bebe Rexha June 4th.

BACKSTREET. BOYS. *Heavy Breathing*

My homeboy is going with me. We got mad nosebleed seats/tickets for just $25 a pop. It's even more awesome cuz it's jis very first concert lol ...

He's gonna dress like a douchebag smurfboy and we've named him "smurfboy Roy" XD

OH. And the concert is in Wantagh- I guess out towards the Hamptons. It's at an oitdoor venue &

2.) Same friend, he's like my brother- the brother I always wanted and really never had (my actual brother is an asshole and I hate him)... He got me a Pandora charm for my bracelet <3. It's a guardian angel. Lol He said "Cuz you -defo- need that trout"... I just mentioned that I wanted charms from all of my closest peeps and he ordered it for me immediately.

3.) My little girl is going to be here June 19th!! We've got -tons- planned for her. This is our last full Summer in NYC, also!

4.) After Parker's Summer visit, my incredible fiancé and I are going to start trying for a baby!

5.) My boo is on "Spring Break" this week. <3 We've pretty mucj been holed up in our bedroom hanging out alone and watching t.v. XD We legit never get sick of each other haha.

There's quite a bit more awesome stuff that's happened for us, but I think that's enough for now heh....

Life is pretty excellent in general right now.

Our 12 yr old has displayed "advanced" learning capabilities from a very young age and excels in school. Our 2 year old has always shown that he is "bright", but has recently impressed me with color "recognition". Last week he was naming the colors of purple, blue, red, and yellow objects for me. I told my wife, she stated that he been doing that "for some time now". He lines up all of the "solid" billiards balls and counts them, then says their colors while pointing to each. A moment ago he called to me to get my attention. He held up a solid and yelled out "yellow!", then proceeded to roll it across the table directly into the "striped" yellow ball. He then held up another, yelled "orange!", and rolled it right into the orange "stripe" in the opposite corner. Smart and coordinated. (tons of trouble though)

2yrs 4mos.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

It's eat with your family day at my Nephews school. Instead of asking mom or dad to eat with him he asked me. I am ordering pizza for us!

Edit: So sitting outside of the school having lunch with other parents and teachers the sprinklers for the field turn on soaking everyone. Though some parents were mad I saw it as funny though I was soaked through, and all the kids loved it.
    Last edited by FFNut; 05-05-2016 at 09:25 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's been a good few days! We went to the carnival yesterday night and it wasn't too hot. Played some games, went on the tilt-a-whirl, had some hot dogs and funnel cakes. Then we got to see a sea lion show, which was awesome!

Then today we went in to the mountains and had a nice scenic day and lunch at a nice restaurant. Now we're going to free comic book day and then getting some ice cream!

I also got Dungeon Travelers 2, A Link Between Worlds, and Bravely Second as generous mothers day gifts

Articles
    Blog Entries

It's been a very tiring week with limited sleep, but ultimately very rewarding. Had two essays and my dissertation presentation due in this week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Both essays went fairly well, and my dissertation presentation went swimmingly (besides myself going overtime by a minute and a half - I always go for detail).

Spending this weekend just relaxing before diving back in things. But things are looking good!

Blog Entries

I took a half day on Friday from work and went shopping. Then the rest of the weekend was a whirlwind of hanging out with my cousin from California, and spending Mother's Day with the kidlets. And today happens to be Hubs and I's wedding anniversary, so yay us!