Page 180 of 220 FirstFirst ... 80130160170174175176177178179180181182183184185186190200 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm making a pair of costume opera gloves for Halloween out of some size 20 leopard pyjamas and I forgot how much I love sewing! (They're turning out pretty good too!)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

DP WOOOOOOO FOR HAPPY THINGS.

I'm feeling sooooooo positive and buzzed about starting my food blog! I've had loads of great feedback and encouragement on Facebook - lots from people I didn't even expect to respond! So I'm super excited to get planning with this idea and see where it goes!

EDIT: I've also thought of the name for it and it just makes me do a MASSIVE smile! haha god how lame am I...

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I found out my dad is getting out of the hospital today. He was admitted after getting a blood clot (in his lung) after his brain surgery. So happy news!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Having a good few days. Got some good games on sale for mega cheap, the budgeting is working out very well and our money for the week is higher than it used to be, got 100% on a project I was stressed about and got my highest math test grade of the semester for the unit I'd been struggling with the most. Got ahead on some of my homework, finally got some time to decompress, and my mood is pretty high. Did really well on my first counselor role-play assignment and my new English teacher seems approachable so far, I'll learn more on Tuesday. Plus I have my special surprise being delivered hopefully today, if not tomorrow!

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I remembered that this place existed.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lin-Manuel Miranda, the creator, writer, star of Hamilton, genius and modern day Shakespeare, liked and retweeted a photo of my kid's Halloween costumes as Alexander and Eliza Hamilton.

And then I started bawling my eyes out, cause he's like my favorite human being on earth (outside of my family) and the fact that he was somewhere in London, looking at and awww-ing at a photo of my kids dressed up as characters he envisioned and gave us a shoutout pretty much made my heart burst into a million happy little pieces.

Del Murder thinks I'm exaggerating but this guy will go down as one of the most brilliant creative geniuses of the modern era and for a brief moment, he saw us! He made a connection with us! I can't even deal with how happy that makes me.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

So I get my working rights in a couple weeks, and because we've waited so long to file off the partner visa, we've hit a requirement for me to get permanent residency a lot quicker.

I am so happy. We have thought for a while this would be the case, but to have it confirmed by immigration has just like, melted all of my stress and worry and I feel like this happy, floaty cloud!

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I can't believe it!

I made my blog live last night, and my restaurant review has had 126 views in just over 12 hours.

126 people potentially read my review! :o I mean, at least 20 of them were me haha. But.... OH MY GOD. That's a jump right there! Overall, the blog has just under 400 views too which is pretty amazing considering. I'm pretty please with myself and motivated to carry on

Blog Entries

Well. I went to the gym.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've gotten accidentally involved in a LOT of drama between a few people lately, and an individual tried to drag my manager from work into this insanity in an attempt to throw me under the bus and ruin my credibility. What made me happy was that instead of brush it off or turn on me my manager was having none of it. She had my back until the end of all of it, she put up with a ton of trout to defend me and that really brightened up an overall rough day for me. I've never had someone defend me like that before.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Blog Entries

That's good a manager stood up for you, I've just learned to defend myself. It's hard to have people stand for you when you represent a minority group.

I hope you got everything sorted out, I hate people who try to throw you under the bus.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’

Blog Entries

I want to get my pirate ship tattoo soon. I am thinking about it and that makes me happy, haha.

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a new BIG coffee mug with an etching of "CANADA" and a bear and pine tree design on it!!!

Here is a picture:
    someday.jpg

I am not from Canada though, I just found it at a small thrift store. The mug has a very frontier-y hiking-y camping-y feel to it. But it is rather hefty...

Happy Birthday to Me

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Pretty excited to announce that after 3 long years of paperwork and collecting trout I am now officially allowed to live, work, and study in Australia until a decision is made on my partner visa.

The huge weight that I have been carrying has been lifted and I feel light as a feather. A new life begins today.