Page 100 of 220 FirstFirst ... 508090949596979899100101102103104105106110120150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

I resigned today.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Blog Entries

I'm exhausted from running around Friday and yesterday, so I stayed home while la familia are visiting other family in Jersey.

Also I didn't want to leave Penny all day again and yeah.

I'm chillin in my room and watching t.v. <3

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

We went to the comicon and I got some neat stuff and I got more of those big headed figures like the Belle I have, and this time I got Data and Joe Bryan got Geordi and we played with them and Geordi took Belle to the future ball

Sharky had a really good time, which I was happy to see

http://thousandthings.weebly.com/nee...o-to-a-comicon

Also, completed 14 challenges

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Bad: Had a crappy day and a crappy weekend (despite the good time I had with my girlfriend, we were both sick and whatever we tried to do had some kinks in it...not that kind of kink you perverts).

Good: I am feeling so physically bad that I decided to take off tonight. Like, I feel that I could work if I really focused hard enough and loaded myself up with non drowsy drugs, but I keep hacking up a lung uncontrollably every few moments no matter what I take. Gonna see if I can get to the doctor today or tomorrow. While there are some drawbacks to taking a day off, I feel far less stress than I did earlier, so I guess I needed the break from work mentally as well as physically.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just found out Sufjan Steven's new album is being streamed on NPR right now. I've been really excited for it to come out, and it makes me happy that I can listen to it right now! Downside is that I've been having issues with NPR's media player, but I think I've got it to work now!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Went to the doctor. I have bronchitis! So that earned me another day off, which again, I think I really needed. Sucks it is under these circumstances, but I am feeling much better mentally.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Friends who leave me packages with Alkaline Trio skulls drawn on them containing antique pictures of old English chapels with a note congratulating me on my first apartment in Portland and a copy of Vice Magazine bookmarked at a horrific New York apartment hoarder story. Bizarre, but hilariously just what I needed to come home to.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    I have bronchitis!
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

It looks as if Danny and I are off on our babymoon to Dubai next Friday!

Although I feel incredibly guilty for leaving my Mum and Dad, I am really looking forward to getting some sun and having a bit of a break from
    the madness!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well, back to work tonight and catching up will not be fun. However, I am going to get some good pizza from a local joint in a bit and some leftovers to have for my lunch later!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've noticed that people have been noticeably kind lately. Strangers, people I don't know. They're receptive or even willing to initiate polite social interactions. I always feel like the awkward nerd who chatters troutty small talk to other people while I'm in line checking out or whatever because silences make me uncomfortable and I panic. I notice that people smile at me a lot lately. I don't know if it's because I'm already smiling and I look approachable to exchange smiles with or if these people are just smilers themselves or maybe everyone here is just so incredibly polite and happy and they just all brighten each other's day by smiling at each other.

Either way, it's really nice; it's a nice difference to notice, and it makes me feel less awkward and anxious in public somehow. Maybe everyone here is just high and doesn't realize that they're smiling like lunatics and I'm Dorothy with no idea what's going on.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Despite how much I stressed about missing a couple of days of work (despite how good for me mentality it was), I was able to bounce back in the swing of things. Got a couple of pats on the back and everyone was understanding. Now, not to say everyone at my workplace is unsympathetic or jerks at all times, but it was still a very refreshing attitude to come back to. I think it is because after running on all cylinders for over half a year, we are now just coming down to a normal pace, so people are not on edge as they have been in recent times, but I'll still take it!

Took the day off from work because flu and watched Game of Thrones, Brave, Big Hero 6, and browsed the forum most of the day.

Why can't this be every day?

Blog Entries

Got my new laptop!!! DDD

I'm so excited. It's not anything outstandingly amazing, but for what we paid- it's a great deal.

Muchos Thank Yous to Mirage & Endless !

Final Fantasy Record Keeper came out.

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!