Page 135 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3585115125129130131132133134135136137138139140141145155185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

My friend Marek is coming back from Poland soon!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Boyfriend's birthday, going out to a nice dinner! Also, there was a presentation at my college about domestic abuse so I went because yeah. But the Bible study mistook which room they were meeting in and I initially walked in to Bible study. But okay because I got free pizza! But after they moved, we had the presentation and everything and I got the hookup for another volunteer opportunity!

AND

and its in the human services field so Ill have more thingies for my resume

FREE PIZZA AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES YAY

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I switched from advair for my asthma which was costing me $230/mo to a new type and thanks to colonel Angus suggesting to look up with the manufacturer for a discount, I'm getting this new one for free!

Free!!!! Yay free meds!

About a month ago I decided I wanted a new challenge. As much as I adore my baby boy, I kinda wanted something just for me. So I joined this beauty company called Younique. They're amazing. They have incredible make-up and beauty products. What's more, there's a real sense of community and sisterhood between all the women. It's so much fun. I get to play with amazing make-up and make loads of new friends who are really supportive.

On a deeper level, Younique pride themselves on uplifting and empowering women to stand of their own 2 feet and start a successful business. In addition, a percentage of each purchase goes towards a retreat for women who were sexually abused as children- how great is that? So you buy amazing, seriously high quality products (and I am a real make-up snob!) and you're helping people.

It just makes me feel so good. New friends, new adventure and all whilst playing and experimenting with make-up!

I have this page where I post pictures and stuff- if anyone has facebook and wants to look at pictures of me pulling silly faces and make-up tips and such- feel free to check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/860930530688451/

Anyone who knows me or my family will know how much this picture means to me. We've had one hell of a rubbish year. Almost 1 year since my Dad was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia- "the bad one" as the doctor said, 4 days after I discovered I was pregnant with the Grandson Dad always wanted. After 5 months in hospital, lots of the strongest chemo there is and a life-threatening infection, Dad came home... Only to be told 2 weeks before I gave birth that the leukaemia was back. After being told there was only a 50/50 chance of making it through and the chemo working, Dad started the cycle again and on 4th September had a bone marrow transplant. He came home ahead of schedule with strict instructions to stay away from the baby because of infection. There's still a long way to go-a year recovery after bone marrow transplant with the 'crucial' period taking us through to mid December, but these pictures make me so happy.

Every time a Grandfather holds his Grandson is special, but this moment is a little more so.

If ever there was proof of how strong the human body is- this is it. It shows all you need is love (and a little bit of medicine) ❤️

image.jpeg

Articles
    Blog Entries

Supergirl had the biggest world premiere of the year! Go! Go! Go!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There was a beautiful bearded and hazel eyed man that helped fit my glasses today. I had an excuse to stare at him because of the fitting.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks and my waist is down 2-3 inches. I had a junk food filled week last week so I was worried I may have put on some pounds, but I did lose a pound this week

Blog Entries

So not today, but I couldn't really get on this weekend.

I entered a writing competition with a book proposal. If I win, I will get a multi book deal and an advance. My entry was accepted yesterday and I'll know in a couple weeks if I made the short list.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Applied for an internal position at work (along with 13 others) and managed to get down to the final two candidates. We both have to do a final 90 minute test to see who is most suitable. He has his tomorrow afternoon but I've just been in for mine now.

I've no way of knowing how good the other guy is going to be but I'm happy that I gave a good account of myself. The team manager (interviewer) seemed happy with what I'd done at any rate. Even I don't get it I'm proud that I managed to get to the final two out of fourteen candidates. I'll know either way tomorrow afternoon!

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Yesterday I finally found the 30th Anniversary amiibo. Had to travel across town to get it, but worth it.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I just quit my job! Got passed over for yet another promotion which went to someone who was cheaper than me yet less experienced. In fact I trained him to do the job. Don't know what I'm going to do as I am extremely poor and Dee is to sick to work and we have a 7 year old at home, but I get a chance to decide whatever it is I want to do now and not what I think I have to. That makes me happy.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have a roast beef dinner in the oven, I'm slaying at work, my boy is coming to see me for Christmas next week. I'm alive.

Articles
    Blog Entries

70+ views on my Supergirl review.

My new make-up business is doing really really well! I'm not surprised because the make-up is amazing!! I love that I don't have to spend hours in Mac trying to look for the perfect mascara or lipstick or anything anymore because I know the stuff I have is the best! I love what it's done for me and my self-confidence too. It's all about stepping outside your comfort zone so I keep trying new things that I would never have done before. Really excited about where this new business could take me!

If anyone needs make-up for yourself or loved ones, you know where to come ;-)