Page 189 of 220 FirstFirst ... 89139169179183184185186187188189190191192193194195199209 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

My sister offered to lend me her extra TV and her Xbox One so I can play XV! I'm so grateful and excited!

Blog Entries

My ears stopped ringing, I couldn't understand a word of what the lead singer was saying. He was just yelling non sense. So I started to head bang, that was about it.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not today but it would have been "today" on the day that it happened. As it is, it is no longer accurate to say "today." Imma tell you all anyway.

I have never had a complete play through of FFVII due to the fact that I have never scored 5000 points at Speed Square on disc 1 in order to get Aeris' Umbrella. On this certain day (that was not today... but was today at the time) I finally did it! 5100 points!

Aeris is currently near Wutai bonking enemies on the head with a purple umbrella and I couldn't be happier

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Not today but it would have been "today" on the day that it happened. As it is, it is no longer accurate to say "today." Imma tell you all anyway.

I have never had a complete play through of FFVII due to the fact that I have never scored 5000 points at Speed Square on disc 1 in order to get Aeris' Umbrella. On this certain day (that was not today... but was today at the time) I finally did it! 5100 points!

Aeris is currently near Wutai bonking enemies on the head with a purple umbrella and I couldn't be happier
    Oh God that mini-game can smurf right off. So difficult! I think I managed it... once? And that was a chore in and of itself.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Good luck having the nostalgic image of your favorite game crushed by the sheer stupidity that is disc 2

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Good luck having the nostalgic image of your favorite game crushed by the sheer stupidity that is disc 2
    Don't worry, the silly story aspect will be interspersed with me spending loads more hours on Speed Square again as it's the only way to get Cid's Flayer.

Good times.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just be prepared to spend the other half of your playtime in the Great Glacier

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Just be prepared to spend the other half of your playtime in the Great Glacier
    *shivers*

For both reasons

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Sims 4 vampire Game pack comes out today! They have a vampire talent tree on it! That's a new thing for me with the sims, i'm very excited to use all their vampire powers :3 I'ma woohoo as a bat in a coffin

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Taxes done. Love being done with that trout in January.

Bill Burr. Bill Burr made me happy today.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am enjoying my classes overall. My teachers are nice, which is good and I did get prime seat in each classroom.

Also today I had an interpersonal communications quiz and I got all 5 questions right. Then she gave us a bonus point for every benefit of self-disclosure we could list from the textbook and I got 5 so that's an extra 5 bonus points. I was a bit disappointed I didn't get all 7 or so but 5 is still very good and it's a positive thing that I did well on my quiz.

ALSO in that class, my group won bonus points on our next test for a group activity~

Case management is fraking hard though.

Homework be like,
    "Jane is a single mother in a wheelchair with 4 kids and no job who can't get subsidized housing because of her prison record and she also has AIDS somehow and one of her kids has a collapsed lung and she's also being evicted tomorrow. Find 10 strengths!

Me:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    Homework be like,
    "Jane is a single mother in a wheelchair with 4 kids and no job who can't get subsidized housing because of her prison record and she also has AIDS somehow and one of her kids has a collapsed lung and she's also being evicted tomorrow. Find 10 strengths!
    1. She has a wheelchair. I mean, if she needed one but didn't have one it'd suck.
    2. She has kids!
    3. The kids don't have AIDS
    4. She has a terminal illness but she's still alive.
    5. The kid with a collapsed lung has one perfectly good lung
    6. She got released from the prison system and wasn't left to rot forever
    7. She's been able to raise four kids despite being a disabled ex convict, that's dedication.
    8. She has a roof over her head tonight at least
    9. You know what, having no job isn't a bad thing for her. She can watch her kids grow up. For a time...
    10. I don't know if the US is like this but a disabled ex-con with four kids would basically be a dream ticket for me when the bailiff comes to evict her. You could easily get her out of it and have them let her stay in the property! It's when it's a single middle aged man who hasn't worked in years that you have to pull an absolute rabbit out of a hat to get him out of it, and of course those are the ones that are more common.

Not being able to get subsidised housing because of prison, though? Is that a thing in the US? smurfing wow.

I wrote another exam and actually had some good progress tonight for the next exam. No on to a break and then continue.

(Urgh)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just saw two Spanish guys enter a tapas bar. In Poznań.

It's as if I went to France to eat pierogi. What.