Page 167 of 220 FirstFirst ... 67117147157161162163164165166167168169170171172173177187217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tasty chicken salad for lunch and having fun with my work family

Late post due to being busy working the weekends but I got a surprise gifts for mother's day from my boys. Bert got me deftone's new cd album Gore and I was so happy he did! Been listening to it and absolutely love all their songs! We went out for dinner at a really nice mexican restaurant called Margaritas. We had good food and I had two margaritas and enjoyed with all of them.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

My zombie robot color changing coffee mug made me happy today. I brought it to work. I love it.

I ate at my favorite local restaurant, which is a tropical themed ramen stand owned by some guys who moved to Canada from Japan. They are super nice people and there is always a Ghibli movie playing in the background.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I was not having a good morning. I was running late already. Got to the pharmacy and forgot to bring my purse. Run back to my house, finally get back and pick up my prescription. I'm already late for work so I said smurf it and checked out the new coffee shop they put in near my pharmacy.

They don't have coffee shops here. It's weird and maddening. I love coffee. No huts, no stores, not even a starbucks!

So this magical place is new and magical. I got a sugar free caramel macchiato.

I am so so happy.

It was amazing. But I had to drink it before i got to work so they didn't know I was even more late thanks to coffee.

But it was amazing.

I am so so so

so

sooooo happy right now.

I haven't had good coffee in YEARS. Since I moved here years. Which is like 7 years. I'm so excited. OMG. SO happy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

My Strawberry Shortcake colouring book came in today

Articles
    Blog Entries

I gave blood today, so I gain a temporary +20 boost to smugness.

Only kidding. But it's a good stick to beat Mr. Carny with. "I saved lives today, get me a drink!" I mean, I ask that regardless, but it is good excuse.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I started watching the Mindy Project recently. It makes me happy. BF said "it's cause you're spazzy like her, that's why you love it."

It's true.

Blog Entries

My homie and I took our dogs (he has an almost 9 yr old pitbull that -loves- my sweet Penny. They're bf/gf p much) out to Ft. Tilden for a bit earlier this morning before the rain hits.

Ft. Tilden is this park area on the western tip of Long Island (like 10 min away from me driving) with trails and old war bunkers and nurses' stations and stuff. It's really cool- and gorgeous. There's a huge hill with steps and a wooden platform at the top. From there, you can see the Manhattan skyline and ocean all around. It's soo pretty. We usually go up there and smoke a doobie and walk the dogs all around the area.

BeeJay and I are going to see the Avengers movie or whatever at the good theater near us on Long Island Their seats are leather recliners and tickets at this place are actually a bit cheaper than what they are at theaters in the greater Queens area.

So yayyyy. Fun day today.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

We went strawberry picking yesterday and got some neato stuff from the vendor stalls they had set up. Then today I got some good cleaning done like cleaning all of the trashbins, and it's still before lunch time. It's nice to be productive!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am blessed to have wonderful people in my life

I got my med school entrance exam results, I did super well. Yay.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I bought 4 shirts, a new skirt, and lovely new jumper today!

Bought brand new the haul would have cost me about 80 easy, I got it all for 18. Charity shops man. Honestly think I'm gonna start buying most of my clothes in charity shops tbh, you can get some pretty gorgeous things.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finally finished the grinding I needed to do in Dungeon Travelers 2. I have a sexy bishop now

Blog Entries

So today I had one of my regular clients, a goldendoodle named Hugo. Hugo has always been hell on wheels; he bites and fights for everything, including bathing and drying and I pretty much have to keep a muzzle on him at all times. Or, at least he used to be like that about a year ago before I started getting him on a regular basis. Actually he's always done better for me than anyone else. Today he was damn near perfect. I still had a muzzle on him for his legs and feet just to be safe (that's what he's the worst for) bug he barely put up a fight for that and he was just generally lovey and sweet and it was the best thing. I'm actually tearing up a bit over how good he was. I'm gonna try grooming him with no muzzle next time and see how he does. In short, successfully rehabbing a bad dog over time made me happy today.