Page 123 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2373103113117118119120121122123124125126127128129133143173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3298

Thread: Things that made you happy today!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

With all this new found free time, my apartment has been 180'd. I fixed the Electrical on the lights in the kitchen, re wired the bathroom fan, Did a smurf load of cleaning, its starting to feel like a nice place to live again, not just a dump that I come home and fall asleep to wake up to go to work!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Had my first video call with my gurlfren this night (counts as today! and it wasn't night yet for her anyway), it made me pretty happy :3

we used the wiiu call thing. actually worked pretty well
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Had my first video call with my gurlfren this night (counts as today! and it wasn't night yet for her anyway), it made me pretty happy :3

we used the wiiu call thing. actually worked pretty well

..... After about half an hour fiddling with the damn thing to get it to work. Also this poast makes me happy

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I just finished my final letter to the HR department on why I left the company, I outlined why I left, I outlined why I wont come back easily, and gave my thoughts on why I think they are in for dark times. It felt great to say these things without having the worry of getting fired, or suspended as that was why no one would speak up before. Since I left I found out that most of the staff contacted HR wondering why they would let me go so easy, and they also said screw it we need to speak up now that he isn't there to protect us from the tyrant. It felt good to know how much support I had from them all the last little while. I also got a call from clients who asked where I was going to go as they wish to now change to follow me in my endeavors. Today I feel truly blessed

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Protorney View Post
    I had a friend from dA/Tumblr ask for an Art Trade with me just awhile ago, and I accepted. I'm pretty excited about this since it's the first Art Trade I'm doing.
    Anyway, the Art Trade has been completed yesterday.
    My art. I was asked to draw Phoenix Wright dressed up as Ness from Earthbound.

Friend's art. I asked for Athena as an Inkling from Splatoon.

Overall, a successful art trade!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

We went to Manhattan last night with P for a good bit and walked around. The sun was coming up when we got home :3

I felt like trout all day today though and was throwing up.

My friends came over and grilled out for us and played with P while I laid in bed with my trash can ralphing up my insides.

every time i log on here it is filled with love

Blog Entries

I'm not throwing up anymore, but I still feel like garbage. Every time I've gotten up to do stuff like fix lunch, I've started feeling bad again.

My bf took my daughter down to the beach for me though, since I promised her yesterday we would go. Him's so sweet <3 ... And he cleaned the kitchen for me yesterday and he's gonna fix dinner tonight for us. We're gonna try and get P to try Filipino food ... Chicken Adobo specifically. She likes soy sauce with her steak when she goes out to eat at a hibachi place, so maybe she'll like this.

EDIT: I'm making tacos de carne asada tomors since we have our friend's grill on the patio. I'm stoked.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Went out yesterday with my sister and met a bunch of new people who were lovely. I made friends with a wonderful French girl who looked just like Marion Cotillard and she was wonderful. She struggled through broken English but we got on just fine and talked all night about the differences between France and America and the people who inhabit our countries and about our traveling experiences.

She's here for three months working in a WWOOF program and is traveling to Eugene, Oregon today, but we exchanged email addresses and I hope to see her again one day when I go back to France!

I also indulged all night with some fantastic gin cocktails. I am absolutely loving lavender lemon gin martinis

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Finding out that I have the last week of the month off work! Didn't even realise I had the week off booked ^^
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm happy that I finally got to finish that picture I've been putting off for couple months now. Most of the time was procrastination on the line art, but once I had that done, all I had to do was color and detailing. Today, I finished that. So I'm super happy and proud about this!

In case you want to see what I finished.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

Parker likes tacos de carne asada

I'm so proud of her openness to try new foods this Summer! I made her a basic lemony risotto for dinner recently and she loved it! Along with my bf's chicken adobo (she didn't like the white rice with it, tho) and cilantro. Yep. My child likes cilantro By itself. I'm so proud XD

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Pluto has a Heart on it. and it snows on pluto. It snows.

I'm so happy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

My 07th Expansion hard copies came in the mail today and now I'm just like

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I'm back at work. When I left everyone said what the Smurf and the asked me back on my terms. It was a nice week off.