Hello viewers and members of the EyesoFF community!

And welcome to the LadyJuxtaposition's FF B-Day (Final Fantasy Birthdays) Speed Sketching forum!

This sketching and artistic forum is conceived by one of my 2014 New Year's Resolutions: celebrating Final Fantasy characters' birthdays by speed sketching them! By speed sketching, just quick but neat and precise drawings with color or not with some annotations written (like name, birthdate, etc.). I just love celebrating fictional characters' birthdays because it shows how nerdy I can be. Also, I can get additional practice drawing figures and getting every opportunity of drawing new characters in the Final Fantasy series. What could've been better than that?

Before I begin this forum, I have some conditions to point out:

• I will only celebrate the characters' birthdays from the games that I already know and researched over. So far, along with FFVII and Dissidia, I looked over FFII, FFIV, FFV, FFVIII, FFIX, and FFX. So expect the characters from those games who actually have birthdays in this forum. Characters with unknown birthdays but with birth months will be celebrated as well. I hope to research FFIII and FFVI this year, so depending on the success and the persistence of this forum, I will celebrate their birthdays next year or sometime soon.
  • Speed Sketching = a full day of sketching and some inking and perhaps coloring, that will depend on the length of free time I have. If you wanted to see a certain sketch in color, then I'll be happy to do so and then edit the corresponding post with the new revised picture. Also, under each sketch will contain a link to the actual sketch in my Deviantart gallery with full-view capability (so that you can see every detail).
  • And of course, all Final Fantasy characters belonged to Square Enix while the sketches are belonged to me. Moment of Credits will always be stated after each visual post I make.

So then, with that out of the way, let's begin celebrating! Please enjoy the future pics below!

From the date this post was created and in a world of Final Fantasy fandom, did anybody know that today's the handsome always-cheerful happy-go-lucky man with the machine gun and Squall's father's birthday?

Yep, according to the Final Fantasy Wikipedia page under the character's profile, January the 3rd marks Laguna's birthday. If using the game's release date of 1999 to determine his actual age in 2014, he is either 42 or 59 years old today (Sheesh, he's becoming a grandpa!). No matter, Laguna's quite a handsome and dashing fellow and Squall managed to inherit some of his father's facial physique along with his hair. I want his jacket so damn bad, really I want! It's so cool! Can I has his beautiful jacket?

And of course, everybody knows Laguna from his famous leg cramps from FFVIII and Dissidia 012, and I added a chibi of him handling his kinking problem. He needs someone to massage away those leg cramps, seriously. Any volunteers?

Anyway, Happy Birthday Mr. Loire and I hope your day is as cheerful and up-beating as your characteristic personality! And by the way, the fairies are here.

Moment of Credits:

Laguna Loire (C) copyrighted by Square Enix
Sketch is (C) copyrighted 2014 by LadyJuxtaposition