Red Pill Shion
    MDNA Red Pill
    Jess Red Pill
    (Jinx) (Shion)
    Day 3
    Jess Laddy
    Jinx Shion

So, based on these, here's what I can see:
    On day 1, Red Pill voted both times against a townie, so with a small stretch, his vote on day 2 most likely was for a townie.

Both Jess and Jinx voted for Jiro on D1, but Jess voted for Red Pill on D2, lynching him. This makes Jess less suspicious and Jinx suspicious.

Jinx almost squeezed a last minute vote for Shion, which would have given a good chance for that scum Red Pill to survive. This makes Jinx more suspicious.

Red Pill was the first to argue about a D1 lynch, and the first who followed was... Jinx. HM.

Laddy only voted once (against me/Ed).

So far my only vote, while a stab in the dark, was also the first on target.

Based on all of this, I'm heavily leaning towards
    ##Voting: Jinx

And then there is Death

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

##vote Jinx

Because she's trying to vote me off :P

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vote Count 3.2:

(L-1) Jinx (2) - Endless, shion
    Laddy (1) - Jessweeee♪
    Endless (0) -
    Jessweeee♪ (0) -
    shion (1) - Jinx
    Not Voting: Laddy

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch or no lynch

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vote Count FINAL

(L-1) Jinx (2) - Endless, shion
    Laddy (1) - Jessweeee♪
    Endless (0) -
    Jessweeee♪ (0) -
    shion (1) - Jinx
    Not Voting: Laddy

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch or no lynch

A lynch has been reached!

Jinx was lynched, Day 3. She was Geoffrey "The Knave" Lebowski, the Town Jailkeeper

Night deadline will be 18 hours after I confirm a replacement for Laddy, I'll edit this post with the deadline time in GMT when it's done and the replacement's Role PM has been sent.

EDIT: Confirmed! Deadline is 12:40 GMT tomorrow.
    Last edited by Citizen Bleys; 01-13-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sorry about the delay; I slept like 10 pounds of ass in a five pound bag last night, so I slept in 'cause I don't work today.

A new day dawns, and you discover the town is smaller yet.

Endless, who was Sir Donald of Greece and a Vanilla Townie, was shot Night 3. It is now lylo.

Vote Count 4.0

Scotty_ffgamer (0) -
    Jessweeee♪ (0) -
    shion (0) -
    Not Voting: Scotty, Jessweeee♪, shion

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch or no lynch

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh gosh. Not many people left :O

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Before I post anything of substance, I just want to say that I was about to post in this thread while I'm sitting at the mall before going to work, and a mall worker who was working on the escalator near me dropped a wrench from where he was working and it landed right next to me, nearly landing on my head. I am convinced the mafia is taking this game way too seriously and just tried to kill me in real life . I'm on to you, mafia.

Anyways, starting on what will probably be the last day is going to be really hard and make my playing time pretty short, but this should be fun. I have work in a couple of hours in which I won't be able to have access to the computer again until probably 10:30 - 11pm CST, so there's a good chunk of time I'm going to be missing out on, but I'll try to stay active up until the moment I go into work, and I'll get right back on the first chance I get after work. For now, I'm going to let myself wake up a bit more before I start working on my thoughts.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Me waking up more seems like a lost cause at this point. I didn't sleep well last night, so I apologize for what I'm sure are many grammatical errors to come.

Anyways, I've been following this mafia game since the first day, and everyone here at the last round were my top candidates for Mafia #2 for various reasons. I find both of you pretty suspicious; the hard part comes with deciding which of you I find more suspicious.

Jessweeee has a few things going against her in my book. Part of this thinking might be unfair because she could be following a mafia strategy that I was starting to develop when I first began to play the game. This strategy mainly involved putting the other mafia member onto the chopping block going into the last day in order to gain near absolute trust in everyone. If she were mafia, doing this and killing Madonna puts her into the most trustworthy position and gives her a lot of power to direct and control the conversation in the end game. Madonna also nearly caused Jessweeee to be lynched, but reverted to voting off Red Pill that day. Of course, all of us (before Laddy got reincarnated into Scotty) have been in Madonna's watchful eye from the beginning, but I feel like Jessweeee was near the top of that list consistently. This adds to my suspicions here, but I feel like there wasn't enough for Madonna to go on, and he was simply picking one of us more at random to apply pressure.

Shion, however, has been playing the naive player part this whole game. I know she hasn't played many mafia games, but she was playing the naive part when she played chat mafia the other day in a game where she was mafia. This makes me a bit more suspicious of her. However, it's not really just her playing the naive part that gets me. She also hasn't really contributed anything to the day discussions (or at least she's contributed so little that it's hard to find as I skimmed through the previous days just now). She's posted and voted and stayed active, but to me it just looks like she's posting to not draw suspicion from being inactive, but also trying to keep attention off of herself through her silly posts. I get no sense of any real arguments justifying her votes either. She hasn't done anything to build any trust throughout this entire game. Jinx also suspected her with her final vote before she was lynched. Again, shion had the mostly throwaway reason of voting for Jinx because Jinx voted for shion first. Shion had power, and it was her vote that was really the death sentence for Jinx, again with no real reasoning behind it.

As for Laddy (now me), I of course have a bias since regardless of if I'm mafia or Town, I don't want to be lynched. That being said, I should be pretty suspicious to you two as well. A good example of this can be found in the conversation Madonna (I think) quoted a while back between shion and Laddy. Laddy has kind of played a similar role to shion at times. However, Laddy has at some points at least employed some logic to the game and made contributions, however small they may have been. More suspicion can be drawn by the fact that Laddy did not vote the past two days. Of course, on Day 2, hardly anyone voted. He also really didn't talk at all on day 3. Considering I'm not replacing him, this could simply be from inactivity in general and a lack of being able to get on the forums or something. I'm not Laddy, so I don't really know his thoughts or anything aside from what he has posted and voted for. I will say that he had no real power in the final day to vote had he got on later. The only thing he could have done to keep Jinx from dying would have been to vote for himself and get himself lynched, which people are unlikely to do in this game. In any case, he is(and therefore I am) pretty suspicious.

Hmm....

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was thinking Jesweeee too. I suspected Laddy, but Laddy is gone and I don't suspect you because... I dunno. You just started playing so I dun want to kick you out anyway.

We are down to very few people anyhow so I'm going to

##vote Jesweeee(musicalnote)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vote Count 4.1

Scotty_ffgamer (0) -
    (L-1)Jessweeee♪ (1) - shion
    shion (0) -
    Not Voting: Scotty, Jessweeee♪

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm running out of time before work. I don't want to gang up on Jessweeee simply because my mind keeps going back and forth between which of you two are most likely mafia. I want to hear her thoughts first. So, I'm going to wait until I get home from work to make my vote unless I'm able to get online during my break and some more discussion has happened. The connection at the mall seems to be getting bad though, and I don't even know if this message will end up sending.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

##Vote: shion

My reasoning: I know I am town. Shion or Scotty has to be mafia. Shion voted me and if Scotty were mafia, he could have voted me and won the game with that last post. Therefore, it must be shion. Until this I found you both equally fishy for general lack of contribution and whatnot, but to me it proves shion is mafia or scotty is really really really dumb mafia. I don't think Scotty is that dumb.

And in my defense Scotty, that mafia strategy is good for a long con, but in my opinion far too risky for a short game like this. (And to me it says, "Jessweeee♪ might be mafia because she's just so town that it's weird.")

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

EXCITEMENT!

Vote Count 4.1

Scotty_ffgamer (0) -
    (L-1)Jessweeee♪ (1) - shion
    (L-1)shion (1) - Jessweeee♪
    Not Voting: Scotty

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    ##Vote: shion

My reasoning: I know I am town. Shion or Scotty has to be mafia. Shion voted me and if Scotty were mafia, he could have voted me and won the game with that last post. Therefore, it must be shion. Until this I found you both equally fishy for general lack of contribution and whatnot, but to me it proves shion is mafia or scotty is really really really dumb mafia. I don't think Scotty is that dumb.

And in my defense Scotty, that mafia strategy is good for a long con, but in my opinion far too risky for a short game like this. (And to me it says, "Jessweeee♪ might be mafia because she's just so town that it's weird.")
    I'm going to laugh when you screw yourself because I know I'm town :P.

I figured I would be next voted out anyways

EDIT: I should specify that I don't mean this in a mean or snarky way, and I apologize if it comes across like that