Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122

Thread: EoFF Mafia : 2of4 Micro

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jessweeee, the answer to your wtf is that I'm a really, really, really dumb mafia

More specifically, this was my first day in the game, and only my second time ever playing forum mafia. The first time was really kind of weird and I don't count it much. Also, I didn't sleep last night very well, so I was just quickly trying to gather the rules when i jumped into the game. Yes, Bleys said at least explicitly once near the beginning I guess the rules, and he said how many it took to lynch with each of his posts almost. But, I was thinking about something he told me in the Mafia QT (I can change my vote anytime before the deadline for Nighttime actions.) I mixed that up with daytime actions, particularly because you always reached your deadline and never reached a majority. I never mentioned that.

So, I was strategizing with which person would be less likely to change their vote on the last day. Either way, my goal was to make both of you think it wasn't me so I could have leverage. Honestly, even if I knew the rules, I probably would have done it this way anyways simply because I wanted to see if I could convince both of you that it wan't me. I wanted to cast more doubt on shion because I figured you'd be a little less likely to change your mind. Either way, it worked and I won so I shouldn't care.

As for shion, this is pretty much your first game (just as it was mine). It just takes practice to get better. You are a lovely person and I didn't think you were terrible at the game. Most of my statements in the QT with myself were to work out strategy and to make it more interesting for others to read. Anything I said more had to do with what angles I could work with with convincing other people of my innocence and such.

To end this post, I want to thank Bleys for the hard work and thank the other members for a good time. It was fun, even if I only had one day.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    If it's yes, is it for any reason other than the use of a private Dead QT instead of a public thread or host-supplied votecounts (where traditionally the players are responsible for keeping count of votes here)?
    Just noticed this: no, hosts are traditionally responsible for keeping vote counts here, it's just that every host is lazy

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Such mafia. Very kill. Wow and so forth.

I hope next time a mafia game comes up I can get in from Day 1. Chances are I'll forget the rules again.

Pinkasaurus Rex Cid's Knight Pumpkin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)

##vote scotty

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

##vote: Scotty

Pinkasaurus Rex Cid's Knight Pumpkin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)

Doesn't feel so good does it

You aren't invited to my birthday party

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Laddy and Red Pill: Please disclose to me why you thought I was a PR.
    Laddy said that. I just kind of rolled with it. For me the most important thing was nightkill anyone who wasn't Madonna, because I felt like the hypothetical jailkeeper/doctor was going to recognize him as the leader of the Town and protect him.

Little did I know that Jinx was going to protect me Night 1 and prevent me from investigating.

Bleys, great job moderating, I have zero complaints. The Lebowski reveals were hilarious, too. Did those come direct from The Gentlemen of Lebowski?

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Laddy and Red Pill: Please disclose to me why you thought I was a PR.
    Laddy said that. I just kind of rolled with it. For me the most important thing was nightkill anyone who wasn't Madonna, because I felt like the hypothetical jailkeeper/doctor was going to recognize him as the leader of the Town and protect him.

Little did I know that Jinx was going to protect me Night 1 and prevent me from investigating.

Bleys, great job moderating, I have zero complaints. The Lebowski reveals were hilarious, too. Did those come direct from The Gentlemen of Lebowski?
    Word for word.

Also, it was Lynx who got jailkept N1; a jailkeep blocks all actions taken by or on the target, including cop/rolecop investigation.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

I protected Madonna Night 1, not you, Red Pill.
    mfw you post

oic. Glad we didn't try to kill him Night 1, then