Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV Audience

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Inside the Actor's Studio, Chelsea Lately, and Anderson Cooper's talk show.

I got tickets to Wendy Williams show and The View, but I ended not going because I got sick. Actually that's a lie, I didn't go to The View because I forgot I put my name down to be wait listed and then like two years later I got the email and was busy the days they said to come.

I would like to be an audience member for Graham Norton's show and I am on the wait list for SNL. SNL is really the only one I ever really wanted to go to because I get the feeling it's always interesting no matter who's the guest. The other shows tend to only be interesting depending on who the guest is.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    One of my life goals is to be a part of the audience for the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. It needs to happen.
    I am going to a Colbert Report taping this Wednesday. Love him!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Went to a wrestling event back in 2002. I wasn't really deep into wrestling, but I figured it would be an interesting time. It was WWE Smackdown for the record (and they recently changed their name to WWE then). It was very weird to see wrestling and not hear the announcers. I also figured out how they get so many people into the low card wrestling shows. They just tape that before the main show! Bastards!

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I haven't, but I wouldn't mind being in the audience for a show such as Who's Line Is It Anyway?, QI or 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown. Any good comedy panel/game show, really.
    A friend from work had a spare ticket to 8 out of 10 Cat Does Countdown, and I was rather disappointed I didn't go! QI would be great.

I've love to go to a live recording of Have I Got News For You? even though it's nowhere near as good as it used to be.

I went to a radio recording of Just a Minute about five years ago, which has to be one of the funniest hours of my life.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You would think I would, since I live in an area where a lot of stuff is filmed. Some of my friends actually saw Price is Right just last weekend. I just don't care enough to put in the effort.