Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep deprivation

Articles
    Blog Entries

24 hours and no. I had the chicken pots which felt terrible in my hair and I couldn't sleep anyway so I just lied there all night wide awake. Got up once the sun came up and made it through the rest of the day just fine. If I tried that trout now I'd never make it.

Blog Entries

Uh. 3 or 4 days.

Yall can probably figure out why very easily.

I didn't hallucinate or anything... Just cleaned overly excessively, wrote letters to my ex in jail or journal entries that would wind up being 20 pgs long and taking showers every few hours cuz I couldn't stand feeling sweaty and gross.

~140 hours.
    College years, summer of '99.

Woke up early Tuesday, partied all night at my house.

Wednesday we moved the party to my friends house because his parents were going out of town. At 4am I was about to pass out, then remembered I was supposed to meet up with my dad and grandfather at 4:30 to go fishing of off Santa Cruz (one of the Channel Islands). Told my friend to drive me.

Thursday I show up mid-party with a sunburn. Girl I'm dating is there, but one of my lady friends brought her new best friend (with the sole intention of introducing her to me). This girl was so hot it blew my mind. We hit it off, but they left because her parents wanted her home. I was up all night with the girl I was dating, was about to pass out, but that other girl came back (with the sole intention of stealing me away). She literally pulled me out of bed (other girl was asleep right next to me) to go down stairs with her.

Friday I partied all night with her (the other girl woke up, saw us together, left pissed, called me the next day). Anyhow...

Saturday, totally spent. A handful of guys were leaving to go to some party thing at a water park. Me and my friend (who's house we'd been partying at) planned on grilling up some steaks, pounding a few beers, then finally getting some sleep. We ate our steaks, drank a few beers, then called our friends and told them to come back for us (they had been on the road for over an hour at this point).

That little party at a water park turned out to be the very first Electric Daisy Carnival at Rock-A-Hoola water park. When we got in some girl asks us if we want acid, pulls out a "mint dropper", gives my friend a few drops, then squeezes half the bottle into my palm. She said "wow, it must be your lucky day". Insane.

Fell asleep late Sunday/early Monday. Woke up mid afternoon on Tuesday.

Now I can't sleep because of our newborn, our second child.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

okay wow some of you are insane

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

Maybe 48 hrs. Either due to the study or partying.

But the amount of times I've gone for about a week or more with only half hour nanna naps is countless. You'd be surprised how a half hour nap every 8-10 hours can really refresh you.