Thread: Eoff Weekly Recap: Jan 26th - Feb 1st, 2014

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Eoff Weekly Recap: Jan 26th - Feb 1st, 2014

EoFF Weekly Update Jan 26th - Feb 1st, 2014

Happy February, EoFFers! With the english release of Lightning Returns and the NA release of Bravely Default coming out, there's a lot to be excited about! Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, let's see what's been going on during the last week of January. Really, the first month of the year is over already?

Be sure to welcome new members ffmegaman and BlueD!

What motivates you? Shion would like to know. Maybe it can motivate some of us as well!

Is The Legend of Zelda an RPG? It's a question that people wonder a lot. Discuss your thoughts with Dr Unne in the General Gaming Discussion forum.

Are you as excited as I am about getting A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation 4? Is it something you're interested in at all? Tell Rocket Edge yay or nay in this thread.

I'm excited about the upcoming FFX/X-2 HD release, so I've made a thread for people to discuss what they enjoy about the extras in the International version of the game!

Have you ever played Final Fantasy VIII and wondered why you could pick up keys as Laguna which you would inevitably lose? There's actually a reason to find them! Check it out here.

What kind of restaurant would you eat at during a night on the town? McDonalds? Please. Something classy! No fast food. Talk about where you'd go here.

Plenty of people are excited for Lightning Returns, even some folks who don't have prior knowledge of the first two games in the XIII series? Did you play the first two? Talk about it with Mr. Shauna here.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Welcome, accomplishment, no, no, X-2 extras, no, Cracker Barrel, Only played the first one.

NEXT!

I keed, I keed.