Thread: Your Wanted Dungeons!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default Your Wanted Dungeons!

Which dungeons do you want to do most? Are you a fan of Crystal Tower? Needing to get a Primal beaten? Maybe even wanting to do a run with the Linkshell in a lower level dungeon? Post about it here!

I'm not a huge fan of dungeon runs at the moment (I know I will be later, but while I'm playing other games it's not ideal) but I do love primals. I've had a couple of goes at Garuda Extreme lately and I am working towards unlocking Moggle Mog.

I am keen to help people out with Primals and story dungeons more than anything, so if you need a tank for that kind of thing, post about it here and hopefully we can make plans. If you want to do the longer dungeons or the harder stuff, post here anyway, and others might be wanting to do the same thing!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Organizing a consistent group for Titan EX has been an absolute logistical nightmare. I'm really hoping to get this down soon.

As far as dungeons go, I'm still a fan of 10-minute Wanderer's Palace runs. Old faithful.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm planing on tackling Ifrit HM and WP soon! I want to do them with FC on my first run through because I've found that once you hit lv50 there's an exponentially higher chance of your PUGs consisting of assholes

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm down for some Primal runs with ya, Jess. Let me know when you expect to be online this weekend!

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Still stuck on Titan HM.

My connection is better, and I'm rocking a lot more myth gear, but my reaction time is still crap.

EDIT: I also think it would be fun as hell to run a mid-level dungeon like Brayflox or Haukke with LS members. If I'm on and not in the middle of something, I'm in.

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

For Titan HM, just memorise the attack that comes before plumes in each phase and run as soon as that attack finishes:

Phase 1 - no plumes
    Phase 2 - first move after geocrush, then after stomps
    Phase 3 - after landslide
    Phase 4 - after landslide
    Phase 5 - after stomps, then after mountain buster; alternate between the two.

Also I love running instances with the FC/LS more than just about anything else in the game low or high level; I don't care. If you ask me to run stuff with you, chances are I'll say yes so long as I'm not in a dungeon already.

FFXIV Character

Tarantio Farseer (Sargatanas)

I'm normally always up for some primals if I'm not doing something already....or waiting for a coil group to come together Rav and I need to unlock the Moogle king - looking forward to that! And we still haven't beaten Garuda Ex yet, though I think I know the fight pretty well. BoB - try Ultima HM!! Its probably one of my favourites so far - so much going on, and so many different abilities to dodge

I've got a WAR at 34 which I'm trying to level - I still haven't got a Haukke on DR, so I'd be up for having a go at that. And I want more loot from Brayflox!

If anyone is struggling with the new 50 dungeons (Pharos, Haukke Hard, Copperbell Hard), or wants to go with someone for their first time - I really enjoy them! Its always nice to get a party on the DR where everyone knows what they are doing, and it goes fast - but its also equally as nice, or better when there are a few that don't know it - and we still manage to get through it with teamwork! Plus I learn more from them when other people are explaining their tactics, or we wipe to some new mechanic I didn't notice before

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Titan HM and King Moogle. Both for their plot-blocking-ness. I sorta want to finish my relic (or just be at a point where the rest is easy-peasy) and unlock the quests that are currently locked (like Primal EXs). I hate Titan. I HATE HIM. T_T

The furthest I get is the Heart phase, I have yet to get post-Heart. STUPID LANDSLIDES! T_T

Though if people need help with earlier content, feel free to ask when I am online! I do not mind coming in as a healer, or depending on the level THM!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Bobby, what times do you think you can get on during the weekend, if any?

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Currently, my main focus in Titan EX. I also have somehow still not managed to down Ultima (though granted it's probably due to lack of effort on my part).

If anyone needs help on any fights up to or including where I am, I will almost always run a Primal so long as I'm not otherwise engaged.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Never really. Between my work and school schedule the weekends are non-gaming times.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm down for some Primal runs with ya, Jess. Let me know when you expect to be online this weekend!
    On Saturday if I have no plans to go out then I'm usually on between whenever the hell I get out of bed and 1AMish Central US time, and until 10PM on Sunday.

FFXIV Character

Ellanelle Nevaria (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Never really. Between my work and school schedule the weekends are non-gaming times.
    Bobbbyyyy, why you hate us?! Now I can bug you here and on Hangouts, mwhahaha.

I'm also always up for a primal from story mode to extreme mode (well, not Ifrit EX yet, have to beat that Titan, well, I have to try Titan at least once before I can beat him).

I still need to farm Ultima and Garuda EX for drops so if anyone wants to do those I'm extra happy to.