Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Friends (TV show)

Do you like Friends? It's my favorite show! I've seen every episode about 4 times.

Who are your favorite characters? I like Chandler the most. The more I watch the show, the more I think Ross is kind of a jerk.

What are some of your favorite episodes or scenes? I really like The One with all the Cheescakes and The One with the Bullies. I think thoe are my two favorite episodes.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I love Friends. Had one of my favorite first episodes ever! I can see why some people don't like it though. You really have to ~feeeel~ the nineties in you to get the most enjoyment from it. Phoebe and Monica are my favorite c:

Also:

Matthew Perry and Jennifer Aniston Microsoft Windows 95 Commercial FULL VIDEO - YouTube

ah Friends. The most Over-Acted sitcom ever made.

Articles
    Blog Entries

How you doing?

I like Friends okay, but it's not a television show I go out of my way to watch. I'll just watch if it's on and there's nothing else on I'd rather watch instead. Winona Ryder guess starred on it once. I forget which female cast member she kissed.

Blog Entries

The last 5 seconds of this clip is one of my favourite FRIENDS moments even though Ross is my least favourite FRIEND.

The one where everyone finds out also happened to be one of my favourite episodes
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

+Unagi +My Sandwich!!!!

By the way, they were on a break, and it was totally legit.

You're all wrong, Ross is the best character. He's hilarious.

Chandler is ok, until the last few seasons, then his jokes just seem forced and redundant.

I thought the show was great until Chandler and Monica got together, it didn't seem right, and one of my favourite parts of the show was watching Monica and Chandlers hilarious romances with other people. Still a decent show though, until the last season.

Blog Entries

Phoebe is the best character
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    I forget which female cast member she kissed.
    Rachel.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This show is my guilty pleasure. I know it's not an amazing show, but I grew up watching it a lot and I like it. My sisters and I use Friends jokes probably way more than we realize in regular conversation.

Chandler makes me laugh the most and I always identified with Rachel pretty heavily, so she is my favorite female.

Secondary character-wise, Frank Buffay, Jr. is gold.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo

When you were a teenager, this was your favourite show. It had everything you envisaged for your adult life - a career, boardgames, dinosaurs, a pet duck, a cute wardrobe. You sported The Rachel, you filled out quizzes in magazines to see which friend you were (always Chandler), and you hoped that in time you would find your lobster. Even though the music video was embarrassingly bad, you could probably still sing the theme song.

Now you are older than the characters were at the start of their first season, a fact that didn't pass you unawares. You've learnt that coffee is a drink for people who are tired, or in a hurry - not for people who have hours in the middle of the day to linger and make jokes. You've learnt that people with hugely differing incomes fight for more than two or three episodes of their life, and don't just go to basketball games together, or spend weekends at the beach. Your friend group disperses for Thanksgiving, and even if they didn't, there's no way there would be six different kinds of potatoes. No candles, no shaved heads, no suddenly present family members. There are no videos of your childhood, no one started a band with you, and you're not the type to busk in coffee shops.

Despite all of this, you think that maybe one day you'll have that wacky, co-dependent, enabling group of friends to illuminate your successes and dull your failures, the kind of people who will jump out at you from a dark corner - whether to prompt self-defense or celebrate a birthday. One day, you might be that sort of friend.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i really dislike Ross, i just dont think he is funny.

ive seen this show so many times that by now im starting to hate it, but then again i love it.....