Thread: EoFF Weekly Recap: Jan 12th-18th, 2014

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default EoFF Weekly Recap: Jan 12th-18th, 2014

January 12th - January 18th, 2014

Hello everyone! It's Sunday and you know what that means. Let's take a look at what's been going on in the world of EoFF this past week:

Let's welcome Kalevala and sheryspruld to the forums

Have you ever wanted to know something about Del Murder but never got around to asking? Head on over to Eyes on You and learn more about the Enforcer of Good

Agent Proto is hosting January's Fan Art Contest! Be sure to sign up if you're creative, artsy, or just like a good challenge

Ever wanted to use Final Fantasy characters in a fighting game? ToriJ is dusting off the classic Ehrgeiz in the General Square Enix forum. It doesn't get cooler than Vincent Valentine in his Turk's uniform

Any Final Fantasy XIV players need help getting through dungeons? BoB has made a thread where you can talk about what you need. Set up a time with other Fat Chocobos to help you!

And with that, I wish you all a great week. Until next time!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, how can people sign up for the fan art contest? They just need to create a fan art and submit that to me. No need for signing up. :P Well they have 5 days for that. I think it would be neat to see some "joke" entries for laughs.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

This month is just flying by. Welcome to the forum, Kalevala, sheryspruld ^_^ Don't be shy and post lots!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Yeah, how can people sign up for the fan art contest? They just need to create a fan art and submit that to me. No need for signing up. :P Well they have 5 days for that. I think it would be neat to see some "joke" entries for laughs.
    Alright sign up submit. They both mean participate okay