Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you ruled the world...

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Dump money into space and sea exploration.

Lots of other stuff, but that.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If I ruled the world? I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be a benevolent dictatorship. That being said however, I'm not as big a dick as Hitler, Stalin, Hussein or Gadaffi... somewhere in the middle, mostly benevolent but hell hath no mercy if you betray me.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'd have very little interest in micromanaging. I think I'd set down a fairly broad (though in some cases specific) set of guidelines and hire a large set of talented and intelligent underlings to implement them. I'd have an outside agency for monitoring the advisors' standards to make sure they're doing good and not corrupt, and the advisors would probably have to be brainwashed into fanatical devotion to me in order to make them uncorruptable themselves. In fact, I think a large fanatical army would work well to keep me in power while I live a very comfortable, if reclusive, life. Not in a "I AM GOD, FEAR ME" kind of a way, but more of a "well, smurf it, he's alright and he's got this huge smurf off army to contend with, let's leave things be".

Oh, and I'd wipe France off the map and Katy Perry would be an enemy of the state.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hm. I'd probably make pirating legal or something. Put a hefty bounty on Randy Quaid's head for Christmas Vacation 2.

I'd come here to brag about it and finally have a big e-peen.

Create libertarian paradise. Establish Church of Ron Paul. Amass army of corgis.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    I would rule with an iron fist. I would impose my wants on everybody and a lot of things I disagree with would result in jail.
    >>> You would get a coup d'état on the first week..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

I would be promptly assassinated after declaring Elvish to be the official universal language of the world.

Trying to find government who is corrupted by money and such things. We, the citizen chose them for some reason. One of them is to guide or to make our own country to be better. Instead they're using it to make their self richer. When I find them I let the law do the rest. If they ask for evidence then I'll find it.
    Indonesia can't even deal with this thing. One more reason to hate my own country. How much cases that needs to be delayed by some political stuff. In my country we choose government by election (if this is the right word). They, the people who want to get seats in government, make some promises in streets, TV and even they created some commercial that cost even more. But after they get picked, they forgot about the promises they've made. It's very few people that very true to people. Wish there are some. But it's not the reality. They said that they're represent the people. But after the get what they want. It's nothing more than lies. One of the longer case that watch in news in my country, is the Century Bank (or sentury) case. They take profit about several hundred billion or trillion rupiah I guess, well around that. They needed a year to finally finish the case or maybe still on going if I'm not wrong. Is this the way government work? Or just some cover to the real story? What makes me even hate my own country that the organization to find the corrupted people just created recently. About 2-5 years ago if I'm not mistaken
    But this is my opinion
    Sorry if some of these words are not understandable. My english not very good, some of them are google translate

I would return the law of eye for eye, tooth for tooth. You steal something? We take something from you, you hurt someone, you will be hurt, you rape someone, someone else will rape you, you kill someone? You will be killed.

Also no smurfing wars, all the money that goes to military would be used for all kind of science.