Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Lightning Returns Poster Giveaway

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah I don't know why they aren't universal. It sucks for the countries that don't get certain perks.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shauna View Post
    What was the collectors editon for FFX-X2 Remastered in america? We get a colectors editon that has an artbook for like £5 more but not much else.
    All these goodies

Quote Originally Posted by Leen-Leen View Post
    What was the collectors editon for FFX-X2 Remastered in america? We get a colectors editon that has an artbook for like £5 more but not much else.
    That's it? D: The collector's edition for North America seems pretty great--it comes with a 40 page artbook, five lithographs, and a "visual" soundtrack for FFX. Here's a link to the Square Enix blog post about it!

I totally wish the collector's edition for Lightning Returns had lithographs and a soundtrack. I woulda been all over dat.
    Visual soundtrack? I've always wondered what synesthesia would be like!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Here's a picture of the poster for those interested. It's pretty cool.

(SPOILER)
    Just noticed this. It's fairly simplistic, but I like it a bunch. That's the director and producer that signed it, correct?

Really dig it. Whoever wins is one lucky little SOB.

This poster would look nice on my wall

Well I'm not sure how to get that poster. But still I should try this
    Last edited by DanielCLFFF13; 02-02-2014 at 07:44 PM.

That poster looks amazing! I'd definitely have to get it framed if I won it Yep, Motomu Toriyama is the director and Yoshinori Kitase is the producer.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    All these goodies

Man that is a lot of goodoes. Afer doing some research it doesn't look like we are getting the big collectors ediditon bundle. Looks like we just get an artbook rather than all the cool tat. Oh well, easier on my wallet.

So the Limited Edition is available to everyone who preorders, but the Collector's Edition is actually a limited production run. Maybe they should just call it a "special" edition if they aren't actually going to make it limited.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    That's it? D: The collector's edition for North America seems pretty great--it comes with a 40 page artbook, five lithographs, and a "visual" soundtrack for FFX. Here's a link to the Square Enix blog post about it!

I totally wish the collector's edition for Lightning Returns had lithographs and a soundtrack. I woulda been all over dat.
    It's an interesting concept At first I wasn't sure why a soundtrack was a bluray disc, but as it turns out if you put the disc in a dvd player there's actually pictures that go along with it. So in a way it's a soundtrack + gallery! But as far as I can recall you can just download the tracks to your computer in mp3 format as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post

It's an interesting concept At first I wasn't sure why a soundtrack was a bluray disc, but as it turns out if you put the disc in a dvd player there's actually pictures that go along with it. So in a way it's a soundtrack + gallery! But as far as I can recall you can just download the tracks to your computer in mp3 format as well.
    Yeah, the video explained that as well. Basically it's a music DVD that has visuals if you use it in a DVD player. I've seen those before.

My concept is more fun though.

What an amazing competition!

Articles

So the Limited Edition is available to everyone who preorders, but the Collector's Edition is actually a limited production run. Maybe they should just call it a "special" edition if they aren't actually going to make it limited.

And only available to a particular region. I am somewhat bummed, but I'm cool with it, money I would have spent on the Collectors edition will just go towards Lightning Returns instead :3

Woo today's the day that the pre-orders from the Square Enix store are supposed to ship! ... Right? Mine hasn't shipped yet at least D:
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Quote Originally Posted by melissay View Post
    What an amazing competition!
    Everything about our forums is amazing. So welcome to them!