Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Lightning Returns Poster Giveaway

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leen-Leen View Post
    Woo today's the day that the pre-orders from the Square Enix store are supposed to ship! ... Right? Mine hasn't shipped yet at least D:
    Really? I didn't pay attention to see if there was a tracking order or not.

I knew they were supposed to ship early so they could arrive on launch, but I don't know how early.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Woo today's the day that the pre-orders from the Square Enix store are supposed to ship! ... Right? Mine hasn't shipped yet at least D:

I knew they were supposed to ship early so they could arrive on launch, but I don't know how early.
    They're not here yet. Ergo: Not early enough.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Well, my e-mail receipt says that the "anticipated release date" is February 3, but the only e-mail I have gotten today is for the Cloud costume DLC. It hasn't shipped for me yet Maybe it depends on where you live ....?
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Articles

Well, my e-mail receipt says that the "anticipated release date" is February 3, but the only e-mail I have gotten today is for the Cloud costume DLC. It hasn't shipped for me yet Maybe it depends on where you live ....?
    Maybe they are posting the DLC code today to get you pumped up!

As if anybody needs additional reason to get pumped! I keep having Lightning induced dreams. It's getting rather scary at this point.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I also got word that the Cloud DLC is ready today. Maybe they're just putting a few things in place before launch?

Chapter 2 of The Wolf Among Us game isn't out quite yet, but the achievements are already listed.

I imagine it's just easier to prep earlier.

Achievements are always revealed a month or a couple weeks before a games launch. I mean technically the LRFF13 achievements are up too. But they've been up since forever since the Japanese version came out ages ago.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAdTQYG-Z5I TWAU Chapter 2 is available on PS3.
    Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 02-04-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shauna View Post

It's easy to distribute digital content for a game early. No reason to not send them out.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

When is it even coming? I WANNA KNOOOOOOOW OOOH OH OH OH IF LIGHTNING'LL BE MY GIRL

smurf that was horrible

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    When is it even coming? I WANNA KNOOOOOOOW OOOH OH OH OH IF LIGHTNING'LL BE MY GIRL

smurf that was horrible
    Ships early to arrive on launch

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post

It's easy to distribute digital content for a game early. No reason to not send them out.
    No reason to either, though. Because then you're staring at it and wanting to put the D deep inside, but you have no hole in which to insert the D into. It's blackmail.

Articles

We talking about the clou"D" or otherwise?

I wish this was the case in the UK, we never seem to get sent DLC early here.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanWillH View Post

I wish this was the case in the UK, we never seem to get sent DLC early here.
    You guys got Bravely Default early, stop whining about the DLC.