I'm in love with the majority of my old posts. True, there have been a few moments in EOEO and perhaps FF7 that I find my attitude deplorable and childish and I remember having to send PMs to people explaining that I felt like an idiot and expressing apology and regret. I was at an age where I thought I was right about everything even if I didn't know everything. How can someone be right about something if they don't know what they're talking about? Well, somehow I "knew" I was. Don't get me wrong, I still think I'm right about everything, I just don't mention as often.

As much as I want to play FF15, I still haven't played the 13s. I'm still hoping like a fool for a 7 remake.

I don't know that no one wants to talk about the FFs anymore, but I felt for a long time that no one really has anything interesting to say. I typically only contribute to the 7 forum due to people occasionally making suggestions on what they'd like to see in a remake. That's about it. BTW, I think Squee should go the way of RE and start making a slew of movies.