Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #65

Hello and welcome again to another showcase of the week! This week we'll be having a guest commentator, so each art featured will feature a comment from none other than forums favorite, Jiro! So let's take a look at this week's fan art showcase and see what Jiro have to say this week! Also, please remember to visit the sources and send the artists a comment to make their days, because it took them hard work to complete them. If you want to be a guest commentator in a future showcase, contact me.

Seraphic-Y-Radiance @ DA

FF VI/IX

When the heroes from Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy IX join forces, there's not a thing in the universe that can stop them! I wonder which characters would be friends?

Lilerilala2 @ DA

Terra Branford Redux

I love the way the artist has given Terra both blonde and green hair to please fans of Amano's artwork as well as fans of Terra's otherwordly hair. I just wish she didn't look so sad

Lavandia @ DA

reno and rude

The Turks are always super cool, even if they've come out of a fight a little worse for wear.

BetaoftheBass @ DA

Yunalesca

This Yunalesca seems like she's trying to tempt me, but I know that she turns into a horrifying zombie... thing so I won't be fooled!

Tamaya-Kaqiya @ DA

some balths and some baschchshchss

Just Balthier and Basch hanging out. I bet they would get plenty of attention at the pub!

HappySmileGear @ DA

Light

Lightning isn't your typical girly-girl but she looks very elegant in this purple gown. I love how blue her eyes are, so magical.
    Last edited by Agent Proto; 01-31-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.