Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 3DS discussion - What have you been playing!? [April]

Ok I started fire emblem last night, and there is only one thing I have to say. Why didn't anyone warn me about how much more difficult this one is compared to others? I started a hard classic game to keep close to the originals and I'm barely past chapter 3 haha.

It's been a while since I last played, but I don't remember finding Hard mode on Awakening that challenging. Hmm . . . are you linking your characters?

Yea, I'm trying to get the hang of smarter computer characters, not the "let's wait right in his range"kind

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Ok I started fire emblem last night, and there is only one thing I have to say. Why didn't anyone warn me about how much more difficult this one is compared to others? I started a hard classic game to keep close to the originals and I'm barely past chapter 3 haha.
    There are some new mechanics to get used to, but I didn't think it was that much harder. I did play Normal first to get the hang of things, but Hard is my standard play style.

Once you beat Chapter 3, you can buy Reeking Boxes to let you grind, if you want to tone down the difficulty. Beating Chapter 4 unlocks the awesome DLC chapters to make grinding even easier.

I was looking for the dlc stuff but couldn't find it haha.

I was looking for the dlc stuff but couldn't find it haha.
    Once you beat Chapter 4, go to the Outrealm Gate. Then buy everything, because they're all awesome.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Here's a question, is donnel worth it?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ive played only Mario Kart 7 online lately
    i love mario kart, a childhood love.
    my next DS game will be Mario Tennis

Here's a question, is donnel worth it?
    Yes. The Villager class sucks, but Aptitude is still a fantastic skill. Also, once you get the ability to switch classes, Donnel can become a Mercenary, which is one of the best classes in the game.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

June:
    Steps - 10.765
    Games - 2 hours to finish up Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D which I must say, addressed quite a few of the technical issues that I felt held this game back.

July (Thus far)
    Steps - 6,369
    Games - Shin Megami Tensei IV, 11h 39m, finishing up some DLC and filling out the Compendium. I beat it a while ago and should probably do NG+ but right now I'm, trying to back away from handhelds and get to work on my console game backlog so I'm just finishing up old games instead of starting new things like Soul Hackers or Bravery Default.