Thread: Two more days

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I have no idea why Australia got it so much more in advance, but I've still not had a chance to pick it up because I'm too poor to afford a 3ds

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    I have no idea why Australia got it so much more in advance, but I've still not had a chance to pick it up because I'm too poor to afford a 3ds
    I feel your pain, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Yeah, that's another thing I hate about pre-orders, only giving away certain stuff if you pre-order like extra content. Or a collector's edition as in this case.

I just pimped the hell out of this game on Facebook. You're welcome, Square
    It's not that the Collector's Edition is pre-order only, it's that as soon as the Collector's Edition was made available for pre-order, the limited quantity of them sold almost instantly.

This was the original purpose of pre-ordering, you know. It wasn't just to get money early from the customer, it was to ensure that the store would have a copy for you when the game released. And it still is very important, especially for import titles that are considered "niche". Does no one remember the days when pre-ordering was pretty much the only way to ensure that your local store would actually get enough copies of the game to have one for you? Man, I feel old now.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't, but only because most of the time I didn't get the game until years after it's been out anyway.

I need a 3DS. Right now!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

Wow, this game even gets its own sub forums now? Is it that hyped?

Now I almost feel bad for not getting it before you greedy americans can get it even though I've had the chance to for a few months. =(

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Are you guys also getting that Agnés figurine with pre-orders?

3GtnBLN.jpg

Yeah... I heard people weren't that satisfied with it.

I thought the Agnes figurine was from the Collector's Edition, not for pre-orders. Either way, I believe it is unavailable in NA. No pre-order bonus that I am aware of, and our Collector's Edition includes all the other features, but not the figurine.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow View Post
    Wow, this game even gets its own sub forums now? Is it that hyped?

Now I almost feel bad for not getting it before you greedy americans can get it even though I've had the chance to for a few months. =(
    Yup! Many of us are pumped, it got me the most clicks on my FB page this week too.

Yay! The board is at the top of the forum. One more day!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shauna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition a few days ago from Best Buy
    Best of luck actually getting the pre-order. I've heard stories of people ordering from Amazon and Newegg having the collectors editions pre-orders cancelled cause they have less stock than anticipated. Not intending to worry, but just beware about it.
    Look what came in the mail today Arrived on launch! I haven't opened it yet but the back is visible. It comes with a soundtrack, art book, and a deck of AR cards. Along with the game itself and the collector's edition packaging, of course.

0207141116.jpg

^ You lucky, lucky bastard. It's true though. If you ordered a more popular game's CE late, it would have a fairly good chance of being canceled due to selling out. I remember the Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition selling out like a few days before I put my order in on Amazon, so I was really fortunate about that.

I really hate how NA versions do not have a figurine. But we got the free Bravely Default for the sequel upgrade I believe, so that makes up for it?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Game day at Leon's place!

So, apart from Leon who got the game today?

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Game day at Leon's place!

So, apart from Leon who got the game today?
    Just picked up my Collector's Edition. I can't wait to get home and start playing. Whee!