Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone visit me!

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm free to meet up the morning/early afternoon of Thursday February twentieth year two-thousand and fourteen. If that is good for you.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've met five EoFFers. I would love to meet more. It sucks I was broke around the time the Washington D.C. trip happened.

The Old Skool Warrior LocoColt04's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros)

Freya and Shorty are kind of the reason I'm here - they harassed me while we were in San Francisco and then took advantage of me intellectually! I've never felt so wonderfully dirty. I mean... abused.

Also Del Murder was there at that dinner too, and his wife (I forgot what her username is; I feel dumb!).

Jessweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is around the corner somewhere, according to the location on her postbit. PaperStar ain't far away either. We should do a DFW meet sometime this summer.

Articles
    Blog Entries

My inability to drive and fear of flying makes meeting people very, very difficult.

Come to Kansas, we have sunshine flowers.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm too poor/can't get time off. Otherwise I would have gone to bother loco in the dfw area. Then I would make the boyfriend take me to Pappadeaux for alligator cause it's delicious and I can get it in Dallas. It's only like 2 and half hours away! But I never can afford to go. Hopefully that'll change soon with the new house. Less bills, yay!

I would love to meet more EoFFers but it's hard when you can't go anywhere. Maybe one day, when I win the lottery.

Ewwww Kansas. I hate driving through kansas. It has creepy wheatfield jesus.

Blog Entries

I'd love to visit each and every smurfing one of you (ok not really, I don't know everyone THAT well lol) but money is a restricting thing. I'm actually looking for a new shop to work at; yesterday was kind of my final straw with this place. Then maybe I can spend all my spare money traveling Also I plan on visiting New York City for NYE this year just because. My best friend lives there too. I keep trying to talk people in chat into coming to Detroit for Youmacon but no one seems to be interested. Its on halloween, there's plenty of time to save :<

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Ewwww Kansas. I hate driving through kansas. It has creepy wheatfield jesus.
    It's okay, I live in the rural part.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

But that's where wheat field Jesus is! You're just driving along and bam he's creeping at you from a billboard. No words. No message. Just Jesus hiding in wheat.

(SPOILER)

Articles
    Blog Entries

He's visiting before he makes his big comeback in Missouri.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've met 35 EoFFers IRL. Even more if you're going to do a BoB and count his family as EoFFers. What do I win? I'm hoping it's a memory wipe.

NB meet-up? If anyone is free this summer I'd be all for it. I've probably walked past/been in the same vicinity as Vivi22 before, Fredericton isn't that big.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

Next time I'm in KC Tori We can try to meet up! I have an insane amount of family in the area and a reason not to see them for more than an hour. Anyway I'd love to meet some of you! But Ed currently lives in the middle of nowhere with a move planned for next month. so yar..

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I've only ever met one EoFFer I didn't know already and he was barely here xD

One of my dreams is to go on a Super Worldwide EoFF Tour, but getting the time for that is looking about impossible. I have family that are all antisocial butts like me and go and live in some remote corner of the country where no one will bother them but they guilt trip me into coming to see them like "how hard is it to just get a week off just once a year?" like hey it's a week for mom and dad in Iowa, and a week for my grandparents in Illinois, and a week for my other grandparents in Puerto Rico, and a week for my brother in wherever the hell he's stationed. Once I get some real travelin' money saved up I'm gonna be like "I need a year off from you guys so I can do my own traveling ok" and come and see all of YOU