Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haircuts

Default Haircuts

This thread is about haircuts! Do you prefer giving yourself, have your significant other, a trusted friend could be anyone you feel comfortable with do it or do you enjoy going to the salon, barber and letting it be taking care of? Bert used to give himself hair cut but I didn't want him shaving off all of his hair because he didn't like going to the barbershop so I started giving him haircuts which turned out to like. So basically I give him and my son haircuts instead. Oh and not to forget, I as well give myself haircuts instead of going to salon. Though maybe one of this days I might just have to

Articles
    Blog Entries

I prefer the barber. Only one man can cut my hair. Though right now I'm letting it grow so I haven't been to the barber lately.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Eh, I need my haircut soon, it's getting too long again. I don't like going because I don't really style my hair in any particular fashion, so when they ask what I want I tend to be rather vague and just say 'shorten it/trim it'. Amazingly, the barbers that i go to at Winchester give me good results every time, despite the lack of information.

Blog Entries

I've cut my own hair for a 6 or so years now but all i do is tie it up into a pony tail, tie a second section one or two fist length from the base then cut off the second section. I usually wait for a long weekend or some time where I know I won't be going anywhere for a while to give it time to even out.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I only cut my own bangs. And I always smurf them up, so I have to go to a salon anyway.

For a long time when I had an extreme A cut, I only let my mom cut my hair (she's a cosmetologist) because I had too many bad salon experiences. Now I that my hair is long, I feel fine with anyone cutting it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    (she's a cosmetologist)
    Almost read that as cosmologist and thinking "what does that have to do with hair!"

Banned

My friend is a hairdresser n owns her own salon so Im lucky I just msg her (in advance) if I need something done to my hair, usually its a keratin treatment or a trim. Otherwise I get it professionally done/styled on photo shoots.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I buzz my hair off once every couple of weeks or so. No muss, no fuss.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I get my haircut by a barber every Sunday. I go to one of two people at the barbershop and don't have to tell either of them what I want. We just chitchat about things and stuff.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

I haven't had a haircut or a shave for over a month. This is because I'm planning to repeatedly stumble out of the woods in front of people looking all dishevelled and asking them "what year is this?!".

Ordinarily I go to the same Greek guy I've been going to for years.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The same lady has cut my hair for 4 years now, longer than I've known Night Fury for.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

A rather cute tattooed guy who is obsessed with Harley Davidson bikes cuts my hair. He's the art director in the salon (very swanky) and I do pay through the roof for him to do it, but he really is an expert at cutting! (and cute)

I literally saw him today actually! I like to stick with the same hairdresser as my hair is really thick and takes them ages, I also really like how he does exactly what I ask; other hairdressers have been hesitant to attack my hair with scissors or cut my hair off completely when I want it shaved, he thins it out for me in a way that's like really technical, he tries to explain what he's doing and I'm like "just do it".

I got an under-cut today off him, he just chopped it straight off and put the dubbers to my head. Good lad.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I go to a barber, who's my aunt's brother-in-law, & he buzzes my hair every other month or so. Only charges $12, which is a steal around here.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I haven't been somewhere to get my hair cut in a while because I've been letting my hair grow and I had dreads for over a year. After I had them taken out I haven't got a cut since, because I haven't had a job and I refuse to let my mother pay for it. When I get another job I'll pay for the care of my own hair.
    Actually, the whole situation of my hair and my mother has been a large dispute since I've got out of school over a year ago.